Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Chak de India is it the one with SRK and some football teams where they to went china(I'm not sure) and at last they won the match.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Which movie is that? :O anyway Chak de India is the one with SRK as the coach of Indian national womens hockey team and how he trains them and they win the world champioship in Australia.Its really good,one of SRK's best works imo.you should try it.
Posted at
Cooling

yet it was still easy for 12 hybrids to get unsired under his nose? lol

ikr? and where was he in ep 8? has he gave all his hybrids the day off or something?

Posted at
Cooling

TVLINE | Everyone, from Caroline to Tyler, is playing Klaus this season. He can’t possibly be that clueless to what’s going on, can he? [Laughs] I don’t think so, no. It seems like that, doesn’t it? Like everything’s going on right under his nose and he’s oblivious to it all. And there is a certain amount of distraction that’s come from wooing Caroline and having that somewhere near the forefront of his mind. But all of this deception is going to come out in the open very soon. It’s likely to all come to a head.

TVLINE | He’s a smart guy, so do you think maybe he’s known all along that something’s been going on and he’s playing along with it? There’s certainly room for that. That’s an interesting idea. Even if he didn’t know everything, there’s absolutely room for the idea that he could have had an inkling of it. He’s been around the block a few times. He’s seen a lot of people trying to one up him. So yeah, I think you’re right. It would be crazy to think that he had no idea any of this was happening right on his doorstep.

TVLINE | What’s his reaction when all of this comes out into the open? It’s not good. [Laughs] It’s not good for anyone who’s in his way. It’s bloody. It’s incredibly bloody. He won’t take it lying down. He won’t be like, “Oh, that’s OK. Nevermind.” He’ll feel there’s some retribution needed.

cray Klaus:))))))

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Ep 8 is where it mostly didn't make sense, lol I mean they could have at least use the cheap excuse of saying he stepped out of town. He's going to go cray yet he knew about the plans? I don't get it but welp lol, we'll see.
Posted at
Cooling

like with Elijah, they don't even bother to come up with a lame excuse to explain his absence.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
In a way I get his absence because he has no purpose there, but what I don't get with him is why he keeps running off to be alone, when he was the guy in season 2 who spoke highly of family and repeated how important they are, how eager he wanted them back. yet when Klaus dies, he leaves town without Rebekah and even leaves it up to her to deal with Alaric, why couldn't he help her out? But like, I dunno, he did come straight back to town once he heard about it.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Thats the sad thing,the writers are so lazy,they've stopped even trying.lol
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Does he or Kol even know Klaus is alive?lol
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I'm sure they do, we just never got to see them find out on screen. More than likely Rebekah told them
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad