Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2978 posts
Jtl

Stefan yes! But he hasnt killed anyone that people care about in MFs. As for Klaus he has killed Jenna and carol. Caroline has killed out of defense and helping others. She only has one kill that was uncalled for.

Posted at

^^^THIS.They were saying that they weren't any better than him not that he is a good guy.LO

Oh so Caroline's character is dragged through mud to whitewash Klaus now?

Because surely 2 years of controlled and moral behavior from caroline is as bad as thousand years of psychopathy from Klaus...suuure.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Saying Stefan didn't kill anyone in MF doesn't make them any less dead.Especially when he killed so many people in his ripper phase.To me Stefan should be more understanding than anyone,coz he too has massacred countless people without any remorse nd Damon too killed people without any regret or remorse.So they REALLY aren't any better than Klaus.Caroline is, but i guess she understands him too(seeing that she forgave Alaric for killing her Dad so easily,for the same reason.)

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

God BN no one is whitewashing what Klaus did.She just said she kind of understood.Calm yo tits lol

Posted at

.She just said she kind of understood.

Which goes against her entire character development.

Posted at

Caroline is not someone who snogs with serial killer psychopaths. That would be Bella SwanElena Gilbert.

Caroline is someone who sticks to her moral values, ideals and identity and calls shit out when she sees it.

The only thing she logically should see in Klaus is all the horribly wrong shit he has put her and her friends through. 

Its like TVD is INTENTIONALLY taking every step to reaffirm its position as part of driving force of abusive, rape apologist sexist parts of society - you had sexism and bad treatment of females, whitewashing actions of rapists and murder, slut shaming rape victims. Now the show DIRECTLY is showing that one should feel sorry and understand every serial killer, rapist and misogynist in the world instead of supporting the actual victims of their crimes?

Posted at
Cizzi
1469 posts
Cizzi

I thought it was ridiculous and i actually think they did it to just try and make it seem logical how little resentment they hold for klaus.No one but tyler seems to care about what he did last season

like when you think about how getting rid of him was such a big deal to them all last season it's just crazy 

Posted at
2425 posts
Again so much narrow mindedness in the fandom. It's okay to ship the bad guys with other girls but when it's Caroline then it's abuse and character assassination. So I guess only Caroline has morals and is smart enough to hate serial killers. Everyone else likes abuse and are immoral.
Posted at

So I guess only Caroline has morals and is smart enough to hate serial killers. Everyone else likes abuse and are immoral.To be blunt? Yes.

Posted at
2425 posts
Nope so stupid. So Bonnie and Elena don't have morals? It's cool for them to be with guys that have the power to abuse them? Lol this is something forwood fans would say so that Caroline has to be stuck with Tyler.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad