Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah but he also said there was a scene in 4.07 or 4.09 that'd have us freaking out.I'm guessing it was a deleted scene.I was kind of relieved it was deleted tho.Kissing so soon made really no sense.lol

Posted at

.Not everyone thinks about the implications in this show,because if they did they would've stopped watching a long time ago and by your logic everyone who still watches TVD is insane

Pretty much, yes and yes.Not thinking about implications of sexism and misogyny is almost as bad as supporting or indulging in it.  The fact that show gets away with it shows that there's something seriously wrong with our society.

People who still watch TVD watch it either because:

insanity. oh look pretty people.

Apparently DE was okay because S1 Elena was shown to be a wild child who held herself back cause of her parents death.

Its misogynist if a woman is intentionally placed into a worse position than a man, with intention of depowering a woman.

DE would be dysfunctional as hell, but with S1 Elena's build up and a correct direction it could have avoided sexism and misogyny that it, just like KC, embodies now.

That's the difference between KC and DE - DE had the chance to go a better road(of course it never took it), while KC was set to not make sense since day one. 

And it was so romantic watching Tyler assault Caroline and literally throw her to the wolves in s2 wasn't it? Yes because gods help us, a teenager can't be confused and out-of-his-element for a while after having killed someone and finding out he is a werewolf.

Tyler had an excuse, understandable and relatable one. Did it make his actions right? NOPE. But he paid for his mistakes and became a better person.

Klaus only excuse is that he is a jerk.

and don't even get me started on what he did this season,he basically threw her to the same girl's care who tortured her 1 epi back.

I already said, that I expected character assassinations of both TYler and Caroline this season, because Plec wants to pair up her goldenboy with Caroline and destroy everything that is interesting or relatable about her.

According to them their ships are not sick/abusive because they don't ship them romantically, the male character has changed but klaus hasn't, at least the MC didn't kill X character, or Caroline is too "good" to be with a mass murderer hence only Matt and Tyler are suitable for her. I heard them all lol.

Excuse me?

You are talking with someone who shipped LoVe, Chair and Spuffy. I live and breathe via dysfunctional epic ships. 

The problem is not the dysfunctional nature of the ship -the problem is HOW that nature is handled and that it does not fit the characters.

The main element of a ship has to be characters FITTING each other:

LoVE worked because both Veronica and Logan were complete jerks who equally screwd each other's lives up and one would be able to believe that they would find someone just as egoistic and self-centered as them, attractive. Hell, the show used half a season to build their characters up first before throwing them together, making sure to make it clear that Veronica is NOt a moral compass and that they both really could appreciate rash and aggressive actions of each other.

Chair - nuff said. Perfect ship and then hotel happened and they threw out good writing out of the window.

Spuffy - possible the most dysfunctional out of three and yet it makes sense because both people have sensible character development that MAKES the ship work and shows us how logical it is for them to find each other attractive.

What's more those ships while being dysfunctional as hell, show those people developing and reacting to each other, in a way becoming better people themselves.

KC is, no matter how one looks at it...yuck. One can like actors, etc, but if one seriously expects and ROOTS for such a ship to actually come together....yuck.

KC litterally has nothing of that and the characters do not fit from the start and any sort of change from either side can't be justified because of how both characters are written - and if pairing happens WITHOUT any change in their personality, then TVD writers are clearly showing their support for the abusive rape culture of present day. 

Posted at
To sum up - KC is no better than Damon/Caroline or current DE. Actually it might be even worse.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
What time is it in Lithuania, go2bed!!!111!!!!11111??!!
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol yeah but really, "Caroline you're beautiful but I will kill you"
Posted at

lmaooo bbyyy

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Should've knowN it would send you into your "essay mode" lol.Still don't care.and yeah i do watch Coz of the pretty people.I mean have you looked at Joseph Morgan.He is fucking gorgeous.

One can like actors, 

Ewwwwww,you don't mean  ship jodice do you?coz thats just ewwwww times double infinity ,even for a psycho like me.yuck ,just yuck

Posted at
2425 posts
Again BN making excuses as to why Caroline can't have a piece of the original pie and propping up Tyler. Zzzzzzzz
Posted at
2425 posts
Jodice is cute kiddie. But Jodice fics are weird.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I like them individually but shipping real people??ugh no just no.Thats too much cray even for a cray person like me lol and you can call me Gayatri,almost everyone else does :)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.