Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

is that from dollhouse or btvs.

Angel The Series. 

BTVS had a stuffed piggy, Mr.Gordo and Ats had the unnamed-teddy and Fred's toy bunny, Feigenbaum(which was more of an allusion to F.H.Burnett's novel, A little princess)

Dollhouse characters are too busy with rape, murder and morally questionable decisions to have stuffed animals anywhere.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

whedon wrote a rape show, wtfffff

Posted at
2425 posts
Forwood sucking shouldn't be the only reason KC should happen. But it means tyler should die. I want dyler more than klaroline
Posted at

Yes, that whole show is about a bunch of morally questionable people in what bassically is human trafficking, with people essentially being stripped of their identities and personalities and being "rented" for clients to be made into anything the client desires. 

It does not really stop with rape though.

Its quite fucked up show that does not hold anything back and does not have any stops at the themes in it.

Its all from the point of view of those people responsible for it, slowly uncovering the lives they lead and their pasts, as well as exploring the reasons on why certain "dolls" have been placed in "their care" in the first place, the main enigma being "Caroline", one of main lead character that you will only really meet through flashbacks. The real main character however is someone who has absolutely no identity or past beyond what is going on.  And everyone in the cast is super fucked up amoral people.  

Whedon bassically made a show where NO moral compass at all could exist - half people in the world did not understand it(since FOX marketed it as a spy-action-thriller flick, while in reality its more of a psychological thriller), but I loved it.  

Its possibly the bleakest outlook towards humanity, Joss has ever written and its something written ENTIRELY aroound the idea of identity(something that is quite common element in previous Whedon's shows, but not to that extent) 

One thing is for sure - its NOT a feel-good show. Well unless seeing people go more insane and more fucked up as the whole picture unravels makes you feel good.  

Posted at
@Gayatri:Thanks for the fics.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

nicfanz needs a medal, she's like queen of anti Tyler standom. roflmao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
 Yes, that whole show is about a bunch of morally questionable people in what bassically is human trafficking, with people essentially being stripped of their identities and personalities and being "rented" for clients to be made into anything the client desires.

wait wasn't it cancelled?
Posted at
Posted at

wait wasn't it cancelled?

Yes it was. It never really found its audience, but it was allowed to have  afull second season for a wrap-up(albeit a bit rushed, but the one Whedon always intended for the show)

People expected quirky dialogue and usual stuff, while getting a concentrated form of everything fucked up whedon ever showcased in his shows. 

Posted at
@Flora:thanks. You know I still couldn't stop thinking about the Halloween episode of PLL,God that is the best episode so far in this season I absolutely love everything. Things are getting worse.My main question here is why "A" is trying to kill the girls coz really what did they actually do to deserve that kind of torture God did you Spence if it wasn't for Paige she would have been dead and for once I felt bad for Aria.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad