Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Dyler and Delena my OTP'S FOREVER lmfao.

@Amina anytime :)

Posted at
Lol which one is Dyler.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Death+Tyler lol

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
Death to the good guys! Lol what is wrong with people.
Posted at
Oh no love.that is so meeeeeeeeeaaaaan his mother just died.Do U want him to join her on the other side without fulfilling his wish.Lol!Joke aside but I really felt bad for him I still am the guy doesn't have anyone anymore(not sure if he us still friends with Matty)he lost his dad and his uncle like months ago and now his mum its too much.
Posted at
*is
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
I hope they write tylers reactions realistically unlike
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
Unlike Elena
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Vampbarbie we're borderline sociopaths remember.lol. but its not because he is a good guy,its because he is so damn boring.

@Amina lol yeah,i felt bad for him too,poor guy can't catch a break,he only wanted to help his friends and look what happened,his friend played him,the very guys he wanted to help are dead because of him,his gf is more loyal to her bff and now his mom died not to forget the kind of shit he went thru b4 Klaus happened,all in span of one year.its hard not to feel bad for him tbh,i just wanted to hug him.I still don't like him tho.i just can't stand his presence on my screen.and Trevino is just  a bad actor,srsly same blank expression for all emotions.its like he's reading his lines or something.He really needs to gtfo from the show

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Rebekah the queen will lure him back in town so he'll quit mourning off screen. I haven't caught up with PLL Amina, lol but yeah the Halloween special gave me chills
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad