Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

and the writers are incapable of writing realistic reactions to death,one day Caroline is crying over her father's death and the next she's literally waltzing with Klaus lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
But that's how Caroline is. She puts herself in a get-over-it bubble, she has this "life is too short" attitude, it's ironic but thats pretty much what she did when Jenna died, sending Elena to a movie the day after, lol. I assume they'll have her more sympathetic and supporting about Carol though.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Its still unrealistic tho.Doing that when someone else's parent dies is kinda understandble.I don't think its that easy to get over a parents unexpected death,especially when he's the one you connected to.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

And Tyler was over his dad's death pretty soon too and lets not even talk about Elena lol.The only realistic reaction to death i've seen in this show is Bonnie's  when grams died.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol Tyler threw a glass didn't he? Or something. "I HATE HIMMMM" carol: *crying* you're messing up the room.
Posted at
2425 posts
If all the "good" people weren't boring I wouldn't hate them (e.g Elena, Tyler, Matt, Jeremy, etc) matylena are the terrible trinity that I want to die.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

lol,they talked about him in the masquerade epi too.Atleast he didn't forget about him the next epi.The way they just forget about the deceased characters,sometimes i think people on this show have short term memory loss or something,

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
the Fate update was good and so funny lol, I need more to read dude. Sanguis Donum is updated once a century.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ikr.FINALLY they'll bang lmao.i can't contain my feels,i'd be disappointed if the next chapter isn't super smutty.lol.And you can try sunlight or with or without you,both are good.Have you read The Flesh Diaries?i've heard good things about it but it has zombies.Idk how i feel about that.

Posted at
2425 posts
I have come to realize that Klaroline will never get it on because cece is a fucking tease. I bet she has a kitten at home.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad