Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Oh I forgot to answer you about the flesh diaries. I'm not crazy about the zombies because zombies aren't my thing, but the two of them as a team of zombie killing hunters, is pretty cool. And they have good chemistry, you know that husband/wife bickering. in the beginning he drove off leaving her in a tree to let her get attacked by the zombies, and he was like laughing at himself on the road. LOL. but what I hate is his backstory (prison for 10yrs, lul he shot mikael) and I didn't like how Rebekah almost died from some zombies while they were both having sex in a park. lmao, then it gets too depressing, cause it's an apocolypse yknow, and two characters I really love get killed. At least she kicked him in the balls for that tree thing.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

and i just remembered you can try light the way too,its rly good.

and what does having a kitten have to do with writing smut? idgi :/

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
Tyler didn't get over his father dying right away and he threw a fit and had to be controlled by mason. He also screamed to his mother that he hated his father because of the abuse he put him through. I'm sorry I don't agree with Tyler being boring this kid hasn't had a moment to be boring. The whole Forwood relationship has been on a high wire. I found klaus to be the most boring villian up until the last episode. All he does is whine, cry, complain & every once in a while kill someone. I thought Alaric and Tyler were more exciting as klaus when he was in there bodies! Lol
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Nicfanz is so damn funny. She's saying Cece has a kitten implying that she's not very active. You know the joke right?when a woman lives by herself with 7 cats it means she's not getting any. Shutup nicfanz LMAO.
Posted at
2425 posts
@ kiddie pool you know how cat owners show them a ball of yarn and constantly pull it away? That's what cece is doing lol @vamp Barbie its not about actions. It's personality. Tyler as a character is building so even with the werewolf arc and saving hybrids SL he sucks. He can't act with NO charisma. JoMo can sit and pick his nose and he'd be more interesting to watch than Michael.
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
Flora am I giving you your period yet? Lol
Posted at
2425 posts
*boring
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
No but you gave me shits n giggles with that fingerprint theory, LOL. Gayatri I heard of light the way but the summary sounded so fluffy lol
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Flora Its not that fluffly.Caroline is some witch of light and Klaus is a vampire,he buys her at an auction and then i don't remember exactly but Esther is resurrected from the dead by Mikael using Caroline's blood and she is tied to Caroline's life and after that i forget.lol.give it a try tho.its not that bad.and if i say something isn't that bad then you can trust me coz i've read PLENTY of bad stories lmao.i need to read a novel,any suggestions?anything except romance is good.

@nicfanz lmao,okay okay.I guess its because of the culture difference lol,never heard of it b4,except in movies that is,why the bias tho u can have 7 dogs and no one makes fun of you but if you have cats then you're alone and needy lmao.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Because cats is a women thing and it's more typical with old widowers who seldom get any visitors, lol. I'm flipping through Ariel's "master fic list" right now
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad