Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I wanted to become a lawyer when i was a kid lol.and my parents were like yeah,you'd make a good one coz all you do is argue.lmao.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Haha i knw right. But comp engineering is cooler, esp for a girl since it's still a male dominated profession this side, idk over there.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
God BR, I basically told Freckles off, at first I thought she was just delusional but she's actually an idiot. You can't defend Klaus without her being a dumb ass. I said he's after Shane for the unsiring, and she's like "oh so I should feel bad for him, sorry I can't do that." no you fucking dunce, I answered your dumb ass question: "why is he mad at Shane omg" well if you got the tiny lockwood penis out your ass, you would know it's just common sense. I actually hope he never dies just for the sake of keeping her miserable.
Posted at
Cooling

lmfao, she's in my ignore list, but I've read your post.

two threads ago(or something, lol), someone was trolling her and while I don't agree with what she was saying (Tyler is stupid so he brought it on himself), it was glorious because freckles was getting really pissy (again, I'm ignore-listing her, but the other poster was quoting her). lmao.

The most ridiculous thing is that's she DOES excusing characters when it suits her.

I actually hope he never dies just for the sake of keeping her miserable.

yes yes yes pls.

Posted at
2425 posts

If you had no context for their scenes they are cute because they have chemistry and banter but within the context of the show its pretty fucking terrible.Though that’s not even the issue as Damon has done terrible things to. It is Caroline’s hypocrisy, they are really setting her up as a hypocritical bitch. And I don’t know if this mean’s she’s supposed to get her comeuppance or whether we are supposed to just lump it.Klaus likes Caroline because he was looking for a replacement Rebekah and its very incestuous and subtextual but it’s there. Caroline makes a good a good queen for aesthetic reasons they aren’t a deep ship at all. He is attracted to her because she is a brat with similar traits to his sister and there is a physical resemblance and also because he likes the chase. For Caroline it is a case of being seduced by flattery. They are really very shallow.The difference between Klaroline and Delena is that Damon and Elena have honesty for one. The difference is in the way that Klaus and Damon love. Klaus can’t love at the moment because it’s not in his nature because he doesn’t trust anyone. Klaus is infactuated with Caroline because she is representative of what he wants which is a companion because even evil dudes get lonley and he wants someone who won’t leave him and will travel the world with him. He likes that she’s stupid, pretty and silly and shallow, its a control thing. He doesn’t want something deeper than a silly romance because if you go deeper it means looking at yourself.

They are always going to be this really vapid couple and also I think he sees her as an innocent and gets a thrill out of the idea of corrupting her. He’s created a whole romance in his head and just follows it. He likes playing a complex game and being 20 steps ahead of everyone else he always has a plan. With Delena it was never like that Elena just walked into Damon’s life and he’s never been the same. Klaus encourages Caroline’s idiocy because it satisfies him to do so and he basically wants a trophy girlfriend. While Damon and Elena call each other on their shit all the time. Also the episode that Klaus saved Caroline’s life (after trying to kill her) was an episode where he fell out with Rebekah.  No matter how aweful it is Delena are honest and upfront with each other they have an unshakeable foundation and they grow as a result of it because they know each other on a deep deep level. Caroline isn’t capable of understanding people like that because she is shallow and sees things simplistically, she  doesn’t want anything deep from her life and that is why she is easily impressed.  That’s not to say that she can’t love deeply but unless she opens herself up to criticism she won’t feel that way about anyone.Caroline also sees herself as a bit of a special snowflake in the sense that because Stefan depends on her and confides in her she thinks she can change people. It validates her self image and she is still on a power trip so her logic is that she can change Klaus but she won’t be able to.Being optimistic I think Klaroline is about showing Caroline as a flawed character and someone who isn’t all pure. I am not sure that this will actually be addressed because I have trust issues with the writers but you never know

Do you agree with this assessment of Klaroline? I don't understand why everyone thinks Caroline is simple and dumb? I think Elena is dumber than her who pretends to be deep.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
lmfao, she's in my ignore list, but I've read your post. two threads ago(or something, lol), someone was trolling her and while I don't agree with what she was saying (Tyler is stupid so he brought it on himself), it was glorious because freckles was getting really pissy (again, I'm ignore-listing her, but the other poster was quoting her). lmao.The most ridiculous thing is that's she DOES excusing characters when it suits her.

I know right? Awww I missed it. love when she gets trolled. but actually yeah, I keep seeing "Tyler is stupid so he brought it on himself" like everywhere, lol dis fandom. But rly her shane/klaus question was beyond dumb. it was like asking "why did stefan throw that chessboard just bc delena banged?"     nicfanz that is sooo long lmao
Posted at
2425 posts

Does anyone have fanfic peeves that just make you stop reading or roll your eyes?

Mine are 1) stories where Klaus takes her around the world and she sees his huge mansion and and is like "OMG so beautiful. I can't believe you're so rich. Wheee," and that's their relationship. Seriously, a lot of stories revolve around Klaus taking her to different cities and buying her clothes, jewelry, expensive food, etc. So fucking shallow. 2) when the author inserts herself into the story and makes herself a beautiful which/thief/vampire/Klaus' best friend. Of course the Mary Sue is perfect and awesome and kickass *gags*

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I might have been able to take that post srsly if that fan wasn't trying to defend DE so much.All i see  is some DElusional fan subtly hating on klaroline.If KC has incestual sub-text then DE IS incest.He fucking fucked her mother and ancestor,clearly he has a thing for the petrova's.

also i can't stop LOL'ing at  Elena just walked into Damon’s life and he’s never been the same .  Bitch pls,he stalked her for months before he introduced himself to her ,so that he could fuck with Stefan,he never gave a fuck about her at first,he was too obsessed with Katherine at the point.and DE is deep?sorry i only see lust there.if they were so deep they would have talked about their feelings first before jumping each others bones.     Since when is Caroline "prefect"?(okay,i can see how one might think that coz of s3 )but she has always been a flawed character and thats why people love her.and she has no depth?she is fucking abyss deep compared to mary sue Elena who can only think about her love life with the salvatores.     and Caroline thinks she is special?yeah sure,thats why she was so insecure in s1.and Caroline doesn't thinnk she can change people,thats Elena.Only she can do that with the super power of her magical vagina.     Also, just because someone likes to keep things simple doesn't mean they're stupid.and sorry but Klaus likes her because she is stupid and shallow?How many times has he already stated that he likes her coz she's smart.  

Srsly what show is this bitch even watching??i can't stop facepalming at this idiots logic.Altho i can agree with her that Klaus might be looking for Rebekah replacement with Caroline but not in an incestual way,in the way he can he can get a loyal companion coz he's so lonely.And he doesn't want a trophy girl friend,again he wants someone smart,someone he can see becoming his equal(at some point),someone who is being honest with him,someone who isn't afraid of calling him out on his BS.He can see Caroline become that someone at somepoint in his life but at this point i doubt he's thought of forever,he is merely obsessed with her coz she is amazing  she is playing hard to get combined with his genuine concern for her but thats it.Thats not to say nothing can happen in the future tho.but like her i don't have any faith in the writers to develop KC properly, the way it should be.For now i'm just happy with what i can get as long as they don't ruin Caroline or Klaus's characters.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Heather Lol CE isn't male dominated over here.Equal i guess,but there are more girls than guys in my class.and its full of nerds,i have never seen such studious and boring people in my life,they don't watch tv,they don't watch movies,not involved in sports either,they don't do anything but study.I was so excited about campus life when i first came here but its boring as fuck.No extra curricular activities,nothing that involves not studying.But since big companies like google and fb come over here for campus selections,no one really cares about that lol.still boring tho.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Gayatri. Gosh they're so uptight, studying all the damn time. They serisously need to take some time to enjoy college life.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.