Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Hot hybrid sex ftw. But please no long term relationshp. It would be a disaster that should be left to fan fics.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol idc for long term as long as I don't have to see it.
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
I actually don't see them being long term either. Omg, what am I saying. I used to dislike Klaroline but I think I be ok if they have a fling as long as they don't damage neither one of their characters.
Posted at
2425 posts

How can you dislike Klaroline? They are awesome. Stelena and Forwood are worse.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol dande, well superstar could make you dislike anything. I see them more as an on and off pairing, dysfunctional, which is koo and more legit IMO
Posted at
2425 posts

Yes I would die for a dysfunctional relationship. But Julie would never go for that. So more fluffy KC moments and Tyler pimping. *vomits* I just read a spoiler that Caroline will comfort Tyler in the next episode. Can it happen off screen please.

Posted at

Can't wait till dey make out

wanna watch them bang lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
^ no you do mwahaha I saw that spoiler, what a lame spoiler that we didn't see coming.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Have you guys read Life Detour cause it sounds ok but i want suggestions. Dying of laughter at these summaries. Caroline had always wanted to teach but she never imagined it would be the father of one of her students giving her the biggest trouble

We're headin' to the Wild West in this here Fanfic. Childhood friends Klaus and Caroline are separated at a young age when his father moves their family to New York. But don't worry, they see each other again when Caroline decides to help out her Father the Sheriff in capturing the most infamous group of outlaws in the West! Rated M cause I fully intend on their being sexy time.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Omg.

HIDE AND SEEK IN THE WILD WEST by TeddyBee THE DEATH OF HIS MOTHER, CAUSES KLAUS TO FLEE WITH HIS BROTHER KOL, LEAVING BEHIND THE REST OF HIS FAMILY AND HER. THE GIRL HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS IN LOVE WITH BUT AFTER 5 YEARS OF CONSTIENT RUNNING HE DECIDED TO RETURN, TOO BAD SHE HATES HIM. WHO WOULD BLAME HER; AFTERALL HE LEFT HER WITH THE DEADLIEST OUTLAW WANTING HER, MIKEAL. SORRY ABOUT CAPS LOCKS I BROKE MY KEYBOOARD :(

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad