Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

you are certainly correct, of course she is a mermaid always has been an H20 fangirl

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I didn't watch H20 but i guessed from your replies,lmao.and omg,these elena"jesus will hate you"stans are so cray,gawd.You should post more often,i love to see you guys troll them.lol

Posted at

:( i have read more fucked up shit like that, like we should go kill ourselves, and god will punish us for hating Elena. I mean what kind of logic does these people have. I cant even, I dont even see crazy dair/chair fans actt that way. lol only in this fandom

Posted at

I don't get why I will take offense if people would compare me to someone who is 5. Children are very smart, honest, curious, and have no malice in their souls. Why would I take offense? lol I don't get it.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Tell me about it,one Damon stan even told me to go get raped just because i said Damon raped Caroline,instead of coming up with valid arguments,these idiots come up with this.I used to get annoyed as fuck at this but now i just laugh at their immaturity lol.

Posted at
2425 posts
I hate Elena Stans. I posted on tumblr that de fans are pissed Caroline's calling out Elena on her slutty behavior. And some Elena fan sent me a message saying Bonnie and Caroline are shitty friends and cares a big hypocrite for hanging out with klaus. Some Elena fans also hate Caroline for no reason and attack her looks and call her a slut because she had a couple of boyfriends. It's funny because Elena had Matt, Damon, and Stefan and Caroline only dated Matt and tyler. Lol.
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
You can not reason with Elena stand so it is best to stop trying.
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
*Stans
Posted at
2425 posts

Yessssss finally.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

FINALLY!i was getting tired of the tease lol.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.