Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
cece's kitten must have the yarn now, ohhh I love our blogs! I should post more shat
Posted at
2425 posts
Flora have you the battle of blood? It's super dark and I love the KC interactions.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol no send a link, I started 2 chaps of uncharted last night and it wasn't bad.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
@Flora what the hell did you post that all the KC fans got so hyper lol?and is uncharted territory the pirate fic?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Post just now? Because I didn't post anything. unless Glenna is trolling with the Gilbert blog. I just logged on, and ew I don't read pirate ones lmao, uncharted is some road trip with Kol Bekah and KC, but I forgot why they're travelling.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
And I kind of side eyed at it because Klaus IMO would either take a plane or have some compelled human or hybrid drive him to his destination, but he was driving to NYC
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Oh i think i read it too,they went to a seedy motel or something and Bekah and Caroline shared a room and then they went to New York,thats the one isn't it?I don't know why i abandoned it.And no,something you(on the gilbert blog) posted before,everyone was like don't post your hate on the Klaroline tag but i saw nothing.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
oh those messages are old, I ignored them and Glenna is replying. Basically I was bored as hell last month and trolled the tag. I was like "can't wait for the sex in season 7" then they got butthurt. Bahaha, BAHAHAHAHA I should post more.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
I saw that too but didn't think any of it at the time,lol,how is it hate tho.These cray fans need to lighten up lmao.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Well they were mad because I told them that twittertrends do not work on the writers, see they were all going "let's trend klarolineneeds2happen so the writers can see they are popular" and so I said "that doesn't work but keep trying" and I guess then I said that Julie is laughing at the trends with cheetohs in her mouth
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Elena: Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
Damon: When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.