Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I loved that line too and that's partly why I rewatched it, plus it sort of fits the stereotype, annoying your siblings with no shame. lol. Another stereotype is that the "middle child" is usually the special one, they stand out in either a good, bad, or interesting way, and even with Finn and Henrik dead, Klaus is still the middle child. Lmao. Gurl pls, you're not crazy until you do what Glenna did. She had to sleep on the couch because Dan (her bf) kicked her out of his room when she called him Klaus. Oh twinnnnnn
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^I can't believe that actually made me feel better(even tho i don't think its true lol).Thank you.Its kinda weird tho,i mean i liked him in s3 but it was never like this,its like suddenly over the past few months i've become so obsessed with him,i just can't get enough of him and none of my friends here watch TVD so i have fan girl alone.sigh.Can you believe the only thing that got me excited about going home after a full year was that i could obsess over JoMo with my bff.lol.I'm thinking of watching immortals.have you seen it?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
My best friend got me into the show, and whenever we all hang out, one of us will bring him up (because we ask each other about last episodes), and then the rest of our friends are staring at us like "what are you two talking about?" then she'll just tell them, and I'm like "he's the villain tho" and she says "who the fuck cares he's fucking hot I will marry him" then we went to see The Hobbit and she googled him on her phone to show our friend Christina like 50 pics of him, lmfao. I was trollin so, I told her to google Tyler and she was like "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU"
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Don't watch Immortals. Mark my words you'll get pissed. Ask nicfanz. Cause I'm too touchy to explain it
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Oh and one of the reasons I think KC fans are so cute: you remember that mini show Candice did? Dating rules to my future self, well everytime I was watching an episode I'd look down at the user comments and they were all going "where is klaus" LOL. Soooo cute.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Lol this is nothing,i was fangirling with my friend over the phone and my roommate actually thot i was talking about my boy friend lmfao.It was so embarassing.lol.and its that bad?huh.what about Benhur?have you seen it?I love the original one so i'll only watch it if its better than that or you know,for naked JoMo lol.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Thats so cute,lol.and i liked that show.Hope it got renewed for another season with Candice or however that works.I definitely like Candice more than Caroline,now only if she stopped putting down Klaroline fans all the time i'll be able to love her like i used to.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I didn't know there was an original one, is BenHur the one where the infamous ass gif comes from? Glenna and nicfanz saw all his movies so you'd have to ask them, but in Immortals Lysander gets castrated, they just don't show it but it's enough to make me cringe. Lmao, my friend and I did that on the phone too.
Posted at
2425 posts
I only saw angels crest and he was hot in it. There's one scene where he grabbed a woman's naked butt. JoMo was a womanizer in it and a shitty friend. He slept with his best friends ex wife and made out with another woman days later.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

OMFG!how do you not know about this.how how how????Granted its old but how?that is one truly epic movie,it was made on such a grand scale and it had an epic chariot race,it won like 10 or 11 oscars when it was released(in 1960 or something),best actor,director etc etc..omg i can't belive you don't know about BenHur.you should watch it srsly,its gr8.It was the first hollywood movie i watched when i was a kid which is weird because the lion king was the second one lol but this movie is great and no one should go on with their lives without watching 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad