Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Immortals made me scream on publicm nyyyy byyyyyy  when they got his thing fucked. and the people had a cringey reaction and I screamed and dan smacked me in the arm to shut it, meanie aussie bitch

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Ugh you guys this is so true i honestly think the show having some people labelled as 'good' and the others 'bad' is why certain characters tend to disappear from our screen for ages at a time. i do not think JP knows how to write the characters she labels as morally reprehensible so she writes them out of the plot for periods of time. case and point is rebekah or katherine. we can never see caroline as anything other than good because JP does not know how to keep up plotlines with those she considers to deviate from moral perfection. this is particularily obvious in female characters. not to say that she knows how to write all her male characters but it is obvious that all her lead females sort of have a specific stereotype.
Posted at
2425 posts

All the Klaroline smut this morning. Best Christmas presents ever.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LOL WHAT. Where was this
Posted at
2425 posts
On tumblr
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Oh I know that but I meant what blogs
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Hmm that tag cracks me up I should just skim through it
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ugh,i think i kinda sorta might be getting over Klaroline.Srsly the more i think about it the less sense this ship makes,idk why i shipped them in the first place(oh yeah, fanfiction lol).They should have brought someone else for Klaus' love interest.lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I just scrolled through that tag for like 10 minutes ughhhh some ppl scare me, more to add for the blawk list lul. That's why fanfiction is big with those 2, but once you read a lot of it you start to get depressed at the show. It might not make sense to some but it's the only ship that doesn't make me fast forward. For now
Posted at
2425 posts

I don't care that they don't make sense. They are 1000x better than Forwood, Stelena, and Delena which bore me to death.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.