Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah they are.But they're also a tease and  they'll just be dropped like that,just like they started out of nowhere and it'll probably end up ruining both characters  and tbh i wanna see Caroline singlefor a while.I mean ever since the show started she has been in one relationship or the other and its only been 1 year.Its complete bs,she needs to be on her own and sort out her life,she isn't elena.she can survive without a guy for a while.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
This show isn't really that great at portraying independent girls, not that Caroline isn't one but I don't see her or Elena both dropping out of triangles and kidnappings anytime soon.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
And KC has to be a tease because at this point it's still new. The question is whether that'll drag like DE did, it just depends if you think Klaus will leave or not
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ugh,i know and thats what makes me sad,because that was what Caroline's development in s2 was all about and now she is a damsel in distress again,i liked it better when JP hated Caroline,now that she likes her,she has made her a wish fulfilment device like Elena.

And KC has to be a tease because at this point it's still new.sometimes i forget that,blame it on all of the fanfics i've read lol.but idk how they'll progress now that Klaus killed Carol,it'd be really out of charcter for Caroline if she just forgave him,most probably this will be swept under the rug while everyone is busy worrying over silas

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Mostly everyone's predictions lately are that it'll get swept under the rug. Probably Tyler will be the only one who won't forget about it, either in this season or next season.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah,it makes sense,it not like deaths have any lasting consequence on this show.Carol's death's major consequence is going to be the appointment of a new mayor lol.I hope Tyler doesn't go on a revenge spree too,its really tiring to see everyone everyone try and fail to kill Klaus all season long.

Posted at
2425 posts
I don't think it's too far fetched to have Caroline forgive klaus since carol isn't that close to her. Plus Elena forgave Damon for all the shit he's done and there are still fans who ship bamon and he tried to kill Bonnie.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I just think its up to Morgan if Klaus leaves, they can claim the writers have balls all they want in these interviews but I'll be pretty surprised
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@nicfanz okay i rly don't wanna sound like BN here but Caroline isn't Elena,it will be out of character for her to forgive Klaus so easily and not because of her relationship with Carol but because of her relationship with Tyler,she is fiercely protective of all of her friends and Tyler is supposed to be someone who she claims to love.and Bamon and Delena friends are officially on my cray list,maybe they made sense in s1 but not anymore.Pls don't compare the epicness that is Klaroline to these piece of trash ships lol.

@Flora Yeah,i think that too,Klaus is waaayy too popular to just killed off or sent away.I just hope JoMo doesn't come to his senses and realize he can do better than this crap show.lol

Posted at

omg whuttt

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.