Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
He won "male scene stealer" for teen choice awards, despite that he left town for episodes and when he did have scenes it was never interesting. Judging from the online community and polls, It's pretty much all about the two brothers, Klaus and his brothers, with the fans. Just be careful with fics because half are really good but others are just plain weird
Posted at
Cooling

Perhaps they want to write them as OTP, but it doesn't show IMO.

it's OTP in the sense that it appears like it'll always be part of the show, like se and de. perhaps the writers are bored (and sometimes it's like they don't even try), but it still going to be there for some reason.

then Hayley was introduced and it was a mixture of lies, fights and jealousy from then on. Almost all their interaction had to do with either Hayley or the hybrids. Caroline spent way more meaningful time with Stefan and even Klaus than she did with Tyler. That's not good OTP writing there.

because they have no substance. I mean, based on their interactions alone, you could never tell whether or not their personalities are compatible (it's not like they share the same views/goals, and there's no interesting clash of personalities either). their dynamic is almost nonexistent.

Does Tyler really have that much of a fandom?

lol idk, but I think tvd fandom in general appriciates his current arc.

Posted at
Cooling

he was barely on screen in s3, what scenes did he steal exactly? lol

Posted at
Cooling

but others are just plain weird

the amount of bad!fics in this fandom is incredible. so beware lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah his story with the hybrids was either appreciated or laughed at by fans.
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I think tvd fandom in general appriciates his current arc.

I think the fandom appreciates the fact that he finally got an arc instead of just standing there with his shirt off and being Caroline's boyfriend for another season. I don't how many appreciated the actual arc and his kill Klaus plans lol.

Just be careful with fics because half are really good but others are just plain weird.

I know, I've read some fic descriptions that made me roll my eyes. The first klaroline fic I read back when the ship first became canon was named, I think, "Paradise Circus" (not 100% sure about the name, it's been a while). I remember that there was a lot of travelling going on in it and I had found it engaging, but it was abandonned. I hate when that happens. Then I read Cicada's "Perfect Unplanned". I liked her Klaus characterization so I read her following stories too.

That's pretty much all the KC fanfiction I remember reading LOL.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah everyone likes Cicadda's fics and Paradise Circus got updated over a month ago, I haven't read it though but everyone I know likes it. Try killer instinct or timeless
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Paradise Circus got updated? Really? I'll try to find it again then. And re-read it from the beginning because I don't remember much of what happened.

I've read Timeless, it is my favorite of Cicadaa's three fics. I wasn't a big fan of her human fic though. Her writing is good but Klaus didn't really feel like Klaus in that one IMO. That's my biggest fear with klaroline fics, that I'll start reading and Klaus will be all nice and not dark enough and ugh, NO.

I suppose I will find Killer Instinct in ff.net? Thanks for recommending it.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Oh I can't read that one because I don't like Hollywood/Scandal themed fics. Killer Instinct is humanverse but I found it in character which is my pet peeve with fics, they have to be in character lol or else I twitch. It's by liarfaker
Posted at
2425 posts

You should read A Fate You Can't Escape and Sanguis Donum. If you like traveling stories I'd try With or Without You and Uncharted Territory.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad