Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Not that I'm defending him, but having her and Tyler captured for sacrifice arguably seemed like a distraction for whoever would interfere with his plans. Not that I have a doubt in my mind he'd kill them. He has a genuine interest but some people forget that he's shallow. I mean well, "you're beautiful but if you don't stop talking I will kill you" As for Tyler making her bait, you could blame everyone for that including her, seeing as she secretly enjoys it, and don't forget who told Tyler to bite her, lul.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I think the thing is that everyone is too confident he won't kill her
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^I don't think anyone really cares that much about her tbh,except Tyler and Stefan maybe and even then the hybrids(cos of the werewolf pack thingy i guess) and Elena are their first priorities respectively.Damon doesn't give a shit about anyone except golden vagina and golden vagina herself is too self obsessed.and i think Caroline probably doesn't even know exactly how comfortable she is around him.

Posted at

I think the thing is that everyone is too confident he won't kill her

^This

Romantising this ship goes nowhere. CAroline is just another object for him and its all about him and he would kill her without a second of thought  The amount of woobiefications by kc stans on tumblr is annoying. 

Klaus is a wimp, but not that much of a wimp.

And yes, Ill always be there. Especially since the 6th of January is nearby 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
January 6?
Posted at

Its the day OUAT and Revenge come back from hiatus, dearie. (alongside Mentalist, new season of Lost Girl and a bunch of other stuff I follow). The holiday drought of good tv is finally over. 

Posted at

Call it Misandry, but Misandry is really non-esistent to the modern world. It should be a balance if misogyny exist. LOL why can't women have eye candies if men uses the female body for marketing? LOL

IT''S SO UNFAIR.

Why can't  have my own playgirl spread that is actually for girls? You men have a playboy calendar and playgirl magazine what even.

Speaking of not being fair, why the fuck am I getting the feeling Plec might assassinate my Love?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I'm not even worried about him I'm worried about KLAUS.
Posted at
2425 posts

I think I have a sick fetish for Klaroline torture fics. What's wrong with me? *sobs*

Posted at

Speaking of not being fair, why the fuck am I getting the feeling Plec might assassinate my Love?

I am happy I got out of the show in time, because apparantly there was a spoiler that they might kill Caroline and entire tumblr is shitting bricks about that. 

Call it Misandry, but Misandry is really non-esistent to the modern world. It should be a balance if misogyny exist. LOL why can't women have eye candies if men uses the female body for marketing? LOLOh believe me. A lot of shows use males as objects to sell the show itself.... *cough*Klaus*cough*alltheoriginals*cough*. Hell half of Seeker's first promo was a naked male chopping wood(and even though the show loved to take away clothes from both male and female characters equally, at least in case of females it mostly made sense). So yeah.

Sadly its just as common as marketing reliant on objectification of female bodies.

I don't have a big problem with it, since its the "lesser" evil and kind of goes against slut-shaming, but its certainly not enough to sell a show for me. 

Even a "guilty pleasure" kind of show has to have something more than fanservice to attract one to it. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad