Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts
Jenna didn't have fans? Say that to all those people on tumblr who say they can't support Klaroline cause klaus killed Jenna. I for one don't give a shit about that boring bitch.
Posted at
Cooling

^lol they don't have to be Jenna's fans to use this argument.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Defending Jenna is just being logical, I've defended Tyler several times but I'm pretty sure I don't care for him. @Patri, basically I was with 3 people there and we were all saying Silas could kill him and be the next big bad, but they forgot to mention that's exactly the same plot so idk.
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@Flora

The thing is, Klaus hasn't been the show's big bad since 3x19 or whenever it was that evil Alaric started going psycho on everyone with Esther's blessing. He is still very much a villain, but I don't view him as TVD's big bad anymore. They're obviously setting Shane/Silas up to be the big trouble in the second part of season 4 and it is possible that Silas could kill him, or whatever the cure turns out to be could be applied to hurt him. But Silas can still be the big bad without Klaus dying, I don't necessarily see any correlation between these two things.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah i agree, that's what I was saying basically is that there's two theories right now with fans. 1) Silas will kill him and take over (which will just make Silas another Klaus) and 2) Silas will be enough trouble or threatening enough for Klaus to become even lesser of a villain, while having reluctant alliances with the gang. And the spoilers already sound that way. So I'd go with the latter. Either way, next season I see at least ONE (or 2) Original surviving, for whatever reason.
Posted at

I will cut you

Posted at

Either way, next season I see at least ONE (or 2) Original surviving, for whatever reason.oh please, they will jsut turn them all to human, somehow and they will leave town. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Either way, next season I see at least ONE (or 2) Original surviving, for whatever reason.

The only one I'm sure of is Elijah. He will NEVER die, Plec fangirls too much over Elijah and Gillies. He'll always be coming back for a few episodes here and there.

Rebekah will be back next season too, I think. Klaus and Kol could go either way.

Somehow I can't picture Klaus in the show if Rebekah dies. Actually, a year ago I couldn't picture any of the Original three in the show with the other dead (Kol is more like an independant entity). But Elijah has been missing all the importants things for a while now (lol at Plec making him abandon his sister right after their beloved brother died) and after all the hurt and betrayal I can see Rebekah going "screw Klaus" and cutting all the bridges.

Posted at

If klaus dies, Myler should too. What do they do? Tyler just stands there without his shirt on and Matt shows up once in a blue moon to serve drinks and clean tables.

This^^

This is the first thing that you said that I actually like in the last few weeks lol

Posted at

Or that all they do is stand still and look pretty (seriously, that's classic Matt/Jeremy/Tyler stuff lmao

I am sorry, since when are these people become PRETTY? No offense to the Queen Coco, but Jeremy don't want
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.