Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Rebekah will be back next season too, I think. Klaus and Kol could go either way.

I've always said it's hard to imagine any of the O's sticking around if or after Klaus is killed. It's like a "if he goes, they all go" thing for me, others may disagree and you raise a point with Elijah, but I still see it that way. I've always thought Kol and Rebekah are the main 2 to worry about. But, despite the on and off fighting, Rebekah is the closest thing to Klaus so they probably won't mess with that. I see Kol getting daggered. He's going to harass everyone from finding the cure and they said he "makes it very clear" that he doesn't want anyone to use it, so I'd guess Klaus would be like "*sproink* go2bed" or somethin.

The writers, I don't think they give a fuck for Kol's fanbase, Klaus and Elijah on the other hand, they do, they just won't admit it and they fangirl to those 2 anyway.

No offense to the Queen Coco, but Jeremy don't want

Sighs I love coco SFM just SOOOFFFFMMMMMM. sjsaklfjaklfj love that bitch lskedfjskf sigh

Posted at

lol sproink

at least daggered if they Finn him, i don't think I will even stomach this show anymore

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I love Kol more in fanfiction, he hasn't done enough canonically for me and surprisingly I am not that shallow, so I actually want more out of him than just being cute, lol.
Posted at

lol he is mostly a troll on fanfic. because plec won't give him a chance.

I just feel that he deserves more lines

Posted at
169 posts
Stakeinurheart

^ I agree!!More Kol! And yea better him daggered than staked ugh! I will ditch this show

Posted at
169 posts
Stakeinurheart

And he has a huge fanbase! We love Kol was trending when Bringing out the Dead aired although he had one line lol, so much potential lost =\

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
The popularity in the characters isn't just the main reason the writers keep them, it's also whether they like the character or actor. Plec or any of the producers never speak personally about Claire or Nate, while they praise others like Daniel, Candice and Joseph, so that leads me to worry about rebekah and kol's fate a lot. I mainly hate that they havent acknowledged Claire's acting skills or at least mentioned it in interviews, except for Ian who said she's too talented too get killed off.
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Plec or any of the producers never speak personally about Claire or Nate, while they praise others like Daniel, Candice and Joseph, so that leads me to worry about rebekah and kol's fate a lot.

To be fair, Nate hasn't been much of a factor in TVD and he hasn't shown that much range (I don't know if he has it or not, but the show hasn't yet given him the opportunity to show much). So I don't find it odd that Plec or anyone else haven't come out to praise his acting skills. But I wholeheartedly agree about Claire. She is a great actress, her few season 4 scenes have all been amazing. I consider her part of the select few cast members who deserve better than this show.

As far as Kol's fanbase goes, one could argue that no matter how big it is, it's still smaller than his siblings' fanbases.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Wait, I take back the Nate part.

I just remembered that Plec is the same person who said Trevino's acting was "on fire" during the hybrid revolution arc and keeps praising Zach Roerig's skills whenever she can. Acting isn't really an issue for her LOL.

Posted at
Cooling

lol yeah, acting is a none issue for her, she just like to fangirl.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad