Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
She doesn't fangirl Trevino much though, thankfully. I never meant Nate should get praise especially since he's had little scenes, but yeah I wish they'd give Claire a few hand claps.
Posted at

Wait, I take back the Nate part.

I just remembered that Plec is the same person who said Trevino's acting was "on fire" during the hybrid revolution arc and keeps praising Zach Roerig's skills whenever she can. Acting isn't really an issue for her LOL.

Obviously, this fatter poorman's version of Sera Goodman doesn't know what good acting is, She actually forgets Claire Holt's acting skills(This is just superior in acting, god she can draw emotions from you, this is how gifted she is, like she can get you to emphatise with her when she acts). She finds nothing wrong with Nina's acting as Elena and finds her puddingpop, Zach Roerig one of the best performance. She really needs to get some tutoring sessions with Jomo about acting and theatre to actually know how to acknowledge actors in her show who really deserves recognition. FUCK Zach and Nina. I don't hate them but They always get recognition from Plec. It's frustrating that her eyes and her ears are also covered in fat.   PLEC is a walking Kid's choice Awards lol   and as for Nate, I am deeply infatuated by his perfection that I want to see more of him, is that so bad?  
Posted at
2425 posts
Plec is an idiot if she thinks trevinos a good actor. He was only semi-decent as klaus. Nate is most likely a one trick pony. Joseph and Daniel are the best actors on tvd hands down.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Tyler as Klaus was the only time I was impressed
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Also, I feel like purposefully making an awful forwood icon to wear on fanforum, because she updated it again and I could not freakinh breathe.
Posted at
2425 posts
Is it an icon of them having sex?
Posted at

is ther any other kimd of forwood icon? lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Her icons are notorious for being weird as fuck. Not because it's forwood but the fact that they're just hilarious.
Posted at
2425 posts

Nether Candice nor Joseph is nominated for the PCAs. I am not voting for Nina and Ian is a shoo in. *roll eyes*

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Gross lol, well to be fair they are the main leads.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.