Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries

Watch Heroes, you will see the birth of David Anders' birth of douchebaggy characters lol

Posted at

in a sexy british accent, no less umf

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

what is it with u americans and british accents lmao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

She acts American so I won't even blame you for the assumption, but she's in Australia from the Philippines, LMFAO. I think she put an influence on me since before I met her I could care less about an accent as long as the guy was hot. Lol I saw the fangbooks on TVD wiki, ohhhh dem KC fans 

Posted at

lol I am not American, lol oh my. I maybe Phi but I studied in a brit school, lolololo

Posted at

Well technically, I am Chinese-Fil-Spanish. I am bi-coastal. My current living situation now is Manila-Sydney vice versa lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The elenasucks blog makes you look super American though lmao 

Posted at

and bby, don't blame for seeing the light trolololol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

omg lol,i remember u telling me u were asian,it just skipped my mind i guess lol.but srsly i see people fapping over brit accents all the time and its like i don't get it lol,i find american accent sexier :P

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@Kiddie Pool, I don't know but I am with Glenna, I go gaga for brit accents......

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.