Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

Yes, I am AZN but mixed asian actually :) hispanic-asian

@Kiddie Pool, I don't know but I am with Glenna, I go gaga for brit accents......

Look, let me make it clear 

HOT GUY+BRITISH ACCENT+BITCHY=UMF UMF FAP FAP

k?

Posted at
2425 posts

Chris Colfer mentioned fan fiction. I love him.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

omg wtf.LOL@ freckles.get a sense of humor grl.haha.

and i'm not really opposed to Stebekah but i don't want Stefan to just use and throw Becky like everyone else or go all Damon on Elena either.no,just NO. 
Posted at
2425 posts

You know our fandom is insane when someone says it's okay for some characters to be in dark/abusive relationships but it's wrong wrong for others. Uhhh...

Posted at

You know our fandom is insane when someone says it's okay for some characters to be in dark/abusive relationships but it's wrong wrong for others.

Oh gods, people want actual logic and sensibility for character actions and something that is righ for one character to do would be OOC for other? SHOCKING

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I still think the cure can kill Klaus.

Ariel: They've blown so much smoke in the water for this character Ariel: Basically, looking out Klaus as a character--He's incredibly popular. He creates plot. He adds to the story and the characters. Ariel: they would not throw that away. They only kill characters that have nothing more to give to the show Flora: Like if every character practically connects to him then what the hell are they gonna do after he's gone Ariel: EXACTLY. And by creating the "If any original dies, all in their bloodline dies", the writers have literally erased Klaus from the death board Ariel: They've TOLD us. I don't know why it's still a discussion Ariel: Probably because TVD fans are vulnerable and paranoid
Posted at
2425 posts

Oh gods, people want actual logic and sensibility for character actions and something that is righ for one character to do would be OOC for other? SHOCKING

So it's "right" for one character to be abused but not another. Hahahaha.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The hell are you two bickering about, I'm confused

Posted at
2425 posts

I said that someone told me it makes sense for some characters to be in dark/abusive relationships while for others it makes no sense which I think is fucking stupid. And of course BN said that person's comment makes perfect sense. :/

Posted at

So it's "right" for one character to be abused but not another.One character would take abuse.

Other character would fight back.

Another one would find turned on by that.

ANother one would have NOTHING to do with the abusive party EVER.

Different personalities reacting differently. Shocking, I know. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad