Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The 2nd one i think but i can't find it because i forgot the stupid blog's name.what the fucckk was it?how did i forget it!!arghhhh.

Posted at
Cooling

though I agree about Kol this season, I was just talking about the Originals in general.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I know, I'm just adding that Kol's purpose in S4 (surprisingly) makes sense. Oh I think I am the one who sent those drabbles let me find them

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

BTW did you guys hear?Caroline dries is going to take over TVD now that Julie is going to be busy with another show...isn't she the one who wrote the humming bird and horse epi's?Great,we can have favourite animal of the week themed epi's from now on.i vote for unicorns.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I swear I can spend an hour going back on the funniest shit I've read in KC fics.

stories called "klaroline adopts" man that's some gold. I asked the writer why she named their kid after his dead brother and she was like "actually his name is Henry not Henrik so it can be painful for klaus" WHAT. the fuck.

I also sent her a drabble request, but she exploded at my trolling and said it was "very inappropiate" I sent something like, "caroline tells klaus she made pasta for dinner but he says he's too full from the people he ate at the bar. please write this"

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

OH SHIT. OH COME ON. I GUESS HENRY WASN'T ENOUGH CAUSE SHE MADE A SEQUEL CALLED "LIZZIE"

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It was around about Henry’s eighth birthday that they finally decided that they needed to be straight with him. Henry had never been told upfront why his family never aged and were stronger than everyone he’d ever met

It was Henry’s first day at a normal school today, he was five and Caroline had dressed him smartly.

“Come on, Nik, this isn’t the 10th century anymore, men are expected to help out with raising kids as well.” Caroline chuckled

“Where do babies come from?” was the question on Henry’s lips today. “Go on, Nik. Tell him.” Rebekah teased.

“Auntie Rebekah! There’s colours in the sky! They call it a rainbow! It must be magical!” He exclaimed

LOL. also rebekah and kol are some big ass trolls in the henry fics, my main highlight of sitting through these.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

omfg!!lhahahhahahha,legit tears in my eyes,i'm dying hahahhaha,lmfao.shit.oh gosh.what is her url flora?i need to read all of these all over again,it'll lift my mood up.wow

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

"caroline tells klaus she made pasta for dinner but he says he's too full from the people he ate at the bar. please write this"OMG.i'm dying lol what the fuck.Never stop trolling Flora,never.Also who is lizzie?klaroline's daughter?i'm surprised she didn't name her lexie LMAO

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Name the boy after klaus' dead brother and name the girl after sheriff Forbes, lol forever. Also it's 

http://klarolinedrabblings.tumblr.com/tagged/ka

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.