Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Of course bored now wants Caroline to be a Mary sue Mary Sue implies a certain stereotypical character set with strengths outweighing weaknesses. Caroline can't be made into that without some serious character changes and even then it would most likely fail. .

thing is, she actually said in some interview that for Caroline, Elena is being victimzed. she also answered some tweet with "Caroline is telling the truth" or something. but for some reason it's not what transpires onscreen, idek.

From what I remember few years back before she blocked me, she likes telling conflicting things. Saying one thingt o one tweet, and opposite to other. 

Posted at
2425 posts

Caroline is Elena 2.0 now. What weaknesses? She destroyed those tomb vampires and kicked Damon's ass. She has perfect control of her bloodlust. She never vamps out. She's always propping other characters and telling them what to do because she knows it all. She gets tortured every other episode and get over it 5 seconds later. Lol admit that she's a tool now. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^LOL,she hasn't completely transformed into one yet but she will soon,if she doesn't get her own independent sl.Part of teh reason she is acting like elena is that.

and what do u guys think are teh odds of Caroline dying this season?Maybe she is one of those unexpected major deaths.It certainaly makes sense,it not like she does anything of importance other than play second fiddle to Tyler,get kiddnapped and write bad SE fanfiction.More merciful that way tbh,i'd rather remember her as an awesome badass hbic of MF than a sad Elena wannabe.

Posted at
2425 posts

That's partially why I want her to hook up with klaus. I'm sick of her being the second coming of mother Theresa. Let her make bad choices for once. The last time she did something crazy was when she killed that guy at the carnival. Ever since then she became a fanfic Mary sue. 

Posted at
2425 posts

And if hooking up w/ klaus makes her a hypocrite because she gave Damon a hard time then do be it. Making her a hypocrite will show that she's not flawless and make her less judgmental. 

Posted at
TeamWitch25
75 posts
Teamwitch25

I like Caroline and i want better for her. Her best match on the show will always be Matt and i am not a fan of shipping but i loved those 2 together. If i had to choose between Klaus and Tyler ofcoarse my pick will be Tyler. Forwood was destroyed for me because thier hook up was too quick and left nothing to the imagination.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LMFAO. If Car hooked back up with Matt then that would be an obvious downgrade from her current FAIL boyfriend as it is. Part of the reason that i never shipped them was because it was becoming clear that Plec was turning Car into the next ELena just as Damon into the next Stefan by having them go after the other's respective exes. Think about it. Car wanted Damon only because she couln't have Stefan....who Elena had. Then she fell for Matt...who still loved Elena. Its like she was doomed to walk in the footsteps of Elena's lovelife forever until she hooked up with Ty. At first i was all for Forwood because it represented something fresh and new to the plot but it failed miserably in our expectations. The relationship isn't the badass upgrade from DES bullshit that we wanted. Just as Elena is defined by the man she's with so it is with Car....AND IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT WAY. The way i judge a good female role in a relationship is to take away the man from the equation and to see if the female character can still stand alone and be awesome. Sadly thats not the case with Caroline anymore. She's become Ty's maid/lil sister/support group....And what has Tyler become in respect to her. It is WAYYY too one sided. She doesn't lean on him half as much as he leans on her and that my friends is were Plec has fucked up Car's character. She has become a tablestand for whatever lamp of a boyfriend she currently has. She only holds them up. Her personality is completely being muted and the very little of it that we do see.....IS HER STICKING HER NOSE INTO ELENA'S BUSINESS.....See the pattern?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Meh,i've given up on Klaroline,atleast for now.I love them in fanon but i don't expect anything to happen on the show.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Also,Matt was the worst to Caroline ,he wasn't over Elena when they got together,didn't stand up for her infront of his mother and did you forget his awesome betrayal and subsequent abandonment when she needed him the most?Even Tyler was better than this(At first).I'd rather have Caroline be single,deal with her own issues,dilemmas etc rather play second fiddle to whatever loser of a bf she gets.She has no life outside of Elena/Tyler/Stefan-verse as of now.I mean did she even think about whether she wanted for herself or not?No.it was all about Elena,obvsly.what is her role in this rat race except for being there to prop everyone else's sl?Nothing.She is just being reduced to Bonnie's level and even Bonnie gets her moments of being a total badass at times.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*whether she wanted the*cure* for herlself or not?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.