Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I just think she would need a connection to go three besides Klaus

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Is locking Caroline with her kidnappers (who tortured and threatened to kill her not a day ago btw) in a cellar completely human and understandable too?

Don't bother replying,i know you are going to blame J.P.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I just think she would need a connection to go three besides Klaus

This is exactly what I'm hoping for. Like she leaves for college and ends up somewhere near French Quarter. She is very into art. New Orleans wouldn't be too much of a stretch for her.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Candice needs to do the spin-off. Careerwise too, its smarter. 

Idk if leaving a well established show where her character is well loved and appreciated by everyone critics and fans for a show that might or might not make it is smarter.This is why i fear she might not leave.

I just think she would need a connection to go three besides KlausHow about after dumping Ty-Ty's sorry ass,she starts her world trip and bumps into him lmao.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think it all depends on how much the writers like klaroline, rather than how much we like it. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I just meant she'd get more screen time. JP is leaving TVD for it. JM is amazing. She'd have more to do. Even if she stayed on at TVD, at most that's 2 years of security. It all depends on JP and whether Candice will go for it I guess.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I think it all depends on how much the writers like klaroline, rather than how much we like it. 

This.
Posted at
Cooling

and how much they like forwood... lol. but even if TC wasn't a factor.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Candice yeah, I'm not sure what she would think of it
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I think it all depends on how much the writers like klaroline, rather than how much we like it.ITA but i think the writers like Klaroline too,not sure if they like Borwood or not.On one hand they keep shoving it down our throats like DE and on the other they write really bad stuff for them.I'm a little confused here

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.