Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

That's why I'm not watching OUAT right now. TVD is different since I don't really watch a lot of TV, so there's TVD, OUAT and PLL, I usually catch up with shows in the summer. Cause they all finish by then lol. I don't know what else to try, but Elementary sounds good 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm thinking of starting OUAT this summer too. I watched the first two seasons of Lost in like 3 days lol. I really like to know what happens right away. This hiatus and cliffhanger stuff destroys me.

Posted at

That's why I'm not watching OUAT right now. TVD is different since I don't really watch a lot of TV, so there's TVD, OUAT and PLL, I usually catch up with shows in the summer. Cause they all finish by then lol. I don't know what else to try, but Elementary sounds good Lol

You made the right choice on not watching OUAT right now. Its extremelly slow and I guess it will work better if one has a full season. 

Why still watch PLL though? Its going shit very fast.

And elementary is nothing good. The british Sherlock series is the definite modern Sherlock take.

Meh I am getting disappointed by a lot of shows nowadays - REvenge is slow, OUAT is slow, Lost Girl seems to be intent on trolling the viewers and teasing the revelations EVERY SINGLE EPISODE and Arrow and POI, while staying consistent, are having hiatus after hiatus.

I wish there was a consistent good quality show that did not have hiatus after hiatus and was actually consistent in writing and pacing. Alas that will never happen. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
OUAT DOES seem really slow, I was starting to get bored. Are you feeling Hook/Emma though?
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

The british Sherlock series is the definite modern Sherlock take.

I hear that's one of the best things on tv. I can't wait to get in on that.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I haven't started on OUAT at all.  How does the show work? Is it like a horror or what?

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

OUAT is a fantasy show about fairytale characters in our world. I also agree with the rest of them that it is getting slow and Emma been boring me since the start of season 2, I always been bored by David and Henry, and now Snow is showing signs of boredom. I only really have Rumple, Regina, Red, and Hook left that keeps the show interesting.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Summer marathon it is then :D. Thanks.

Posted at

Are you feeling Hook/Emma though?

YESSSSSS.

Its like Season2 Buffy and Spike. 

Posted at

Emma been boring me since the start of season 2, I always been bored by David and Henry, and now Snow is showing signs of boredom.

Meh, I'll have to disagree - current Emma is interesting to me - She is far more confident and her interactions with Hook are hilarious. David is David, but Henry bores me to death. Present-Day Snow on other hand currently got interesting, thanks to her growing conflict with Prince Charming over whether to stay or leave.  Also her archery, tendency to own people and occasional flash of eccentricity(she found the whole violent town destruction stuff in latest episode FUN) are enjoyable.  I am not really liking Regina's storyline right now, namely that its a retread of what already happeed...TWICE.

I haven't started on OUAT at all. How does the show work? Is it like a horror or what?

Taking well known fairytales and characters and doing a different spin on it, with some sort of twist that you would not expect from the original.  Overall its an ensemble show I'd say - you have a town in USA filled with fairytale characters, good and bad, who were brought there by an Evil Queen's curse, as her last try to get her revenge against Snow White(who sort of ruined her life). The show itself progresses in style of Lost. Present-day events in Storybrooke are all about Snow White's long-lost daughter, Emma, accidentally arriving into the town and unknowingly starting a chain reaction that has been prophesied to free the inhabitants from Evil Queen's grasp, for better or for worse. Thus present-day focuses on Emma's interaction with town inhabitants and all the behind-the-scenes conspiracies that brought this situation into happening. Past events mostly focus on Snow White(who is quite different from Disney's version) as well as fairytale characters she knew, encountered or affected, thus showcasing how everything is connected. Occasionally the show flashbacks would focus entirelly on some other character(Evil Queen, Red Riding Hood,etc) instead of Snow, too.  The story focus is not limited to fairytale characters though, as a lot of other well known fictional worlds exist too.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad