Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Poor Klaus. Does he even have sex? Or is he asexual?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Mwahaha, though Candice said she kinda wants to
Posted at
2425 posts

Maybe they get into a heated argument and Klaus kisses her to shut her up and she's like "oh he's way better kisser than Tyler" and gives in. They have hot hybrid sex and the next day she's like "Wtf did I just do?" and tries to retrieve her torn panties. Klaus (in bed) opens his eyes and is like "Leaving so soon, love?" ;) And life will never be the same after Klaus leaves because his sex skills are unparalled.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^^umm, everything you just said. Especially the part about his unparalleled skills. I wonder what a kiss between these two would look like.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

He does Charisma, it was implied through the love notes he collected from victims, and Morgan confirmed it in an interview. The Originals would kind of have to be sex gods as long as they've been around, plus they're so pretty, who needs compulsion?

Posted at
2425 posts

Any Klaus scoop before he heads to New Orleans on The Vampire Diaries? — Rachel NATALIE: Can we say hot hybrid sex? Joseph Morgan's wishes have been granted and in an episode to air in March, Klaus is finally getting some lovin'. But who's the lucky girl? Share your best guesses in the comments!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Bones-Scandal-Spoilers-1060899.aspx

Posted at
2425 posts

It's about time. I'll be pissed if it's anyone but Caroline. I'll kill a bitch if it's Whorelena.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Why on earth would it be Elena, calm yo tits rofl.
Posted at
2425 posts

Someone said it might be Hayley and my friend said " Gross fuck that hoe" LOL.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Nah, I'll believe it when I see it...until then its like they are trying to turn us into ctray DE fans who thrown a bone for the past three seasons about "BIG" DE moments coming up and in reality it was either 5 seconds make-out session against the wall or something as equally small and blah over all....In my opinion sex should never happen between Klaus and Caroline, a kiss yes and definitively yes, but sex - no, because on this show its only Elena who enough sense to date and sleep with serial killers and rapists. Caroline has brain, she should not sleep with Klaus. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad