Klaroline or Forwood?
I still don't think he's getting curedPosted 2/15/2013 4:20:20 PM #
Think about it though. The cure should be used on Silas right? But they use it on someone else (i.e. Klaus) so next season they have to work to contain Silus. Otherwise, who else would they use it on? Not Elena. She would be too obvious. It would also resolve the D/E/S triangle too easily. Maybe during the course of the season they develop another cure. I mean Bonnie's ancestor made it in the first place. Another could be made right?
That conversation too, the one where Tyler was taunting Klaus, about shoving the cure down his throat, it was laughable. But at the same time, I mean it could be a very subtle peice of forshadowing. Klaus is a villian, but being in show of his own, he's got to be more than that. He's going to have a lot more screen time, and taunting dramatics will only get him so far. The spin-off has to offer something new. And who knows? Being wolf might not necessarily mean he'll be weaker (less bloodthirsty maybe).
He's lived for a 1000 years. Probably the only wolf to have ever lived beyond a human life-span. It could give him some crazy amount of strength or whatever. I think this could actually happen. Alls I can say is, if he does get cured, I hope its Caroline who does it, and I hope she does it as an act of kindness, and maybe even a little love (a major stretch I know, but yeah, a girl can hope lol).Posted 2/15/2013 4:37:07 PM #
- The fact that Silas killed Jeremy and tricked everyone with mind games, is enough proof that they will want to use it on him. That isn't to say it will happen though. Silas is pretty much awake, and I'm pretty sure that only the cure can stop him, or Bonnie and her retcon magic/expression. It is very possible that Bonnie would somehow learn how to make a dosage.
Not Elena. She would be too obvious.
- So would Klaus. These are the two main characters that everyone was concerned with curing, even though Stefan and Rebekah wanted it for their selves. Klaus and Elena are too obvious for candidates, but if it was spoiled that it's either one of the 2, I would guess Klaus.
- If he's going to NO to investigate who's plotting against him, then I don't know why he'd do that if he weren't hybrid. As a werewolf, he's bait for vampires, so why bother?
He's lived for a 1000 years. Probably the only wolf to have ever lived beyond a human life-span. It could give him some crazy amount of strength or whatever.
Posted 2/15/2013 5:24:08 PM #
- But how is that any different than being hybrid? He'd just be a vampire who technically isn't a vampire. Being a hybrid is kind of his signature, I don't see why they'd take that away. We still don't even know if the cure works.
if you ship klaroline, that’s fine, but don’t pretend to care at all about caroline’s character. shipping klaroline means that klaus is your priority and everyone else comes second.if you ship klaroline, that’s fine, but don’t pretend to care at all about caroline’s character. shipping klaroline means that klaus is your priority and everyone else comes second.
LOL Flora that must be freckles.Posted 2/15/2013 5:34:28 PM #
*that'sPosted 2/15/2013 5:35:05 PM #
I like how she told us "bye" and then stayed for an extra 10 pages. And you know someone is insane when she prays that the writers will experience abuse someday in their lives.Posted 2/15/2013 5:38:07 PM #
On FF? Yeah I see that one all the time. Some people say crazy shit lolPosted 2/15/2013 5:40:27 PM #
Posted 2/15/2013 5:43:01 PM #
- On FF? Yeah I see that one all the time
LMFAO! whaatt?? Seriously though, that chick is crazy.Posted 2/15/2013 5:48:06 PM #
Be gentle with Freckles. She's in mourning now.
LOLPosted 2/15/2013 5:53:54 PM #