Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

I really really wish Candice can to the the Originals. Possible relationship with a killer aside, she would have soo much more to do. I don't agree that staying with TVD would be a better career move. And honestly, I'm not a Delena fan.

I am still praying that 5 out of 5 happens (I wanted JoMo, Claire, Daniel and Candice and Paul to move to the spin-off)....but I am guessing 3 out of 5 is as far as my wishes will be granted...still if by some miracle Elena does not get cured and stays sired to her eye-acting master, hopefully pretty soon Caroline and Stefan get tired of being forced to be a part of that drama and maybe show up on the spin-off from time to time....I would be ok with that bargain.

Otherwise its going to be 40 minutes of hearing bored voices and watching extensive eye-acting...ugh, it makes me so sick when I look at tv DE becos yeah book DE even wihtout the sex was super hot and intense to just read about..sigh

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Seriously though, if they go there with KC and then have it be some giant joke, like Caroline slept with him so she could slip him the cure or something, I'll straight up stop watching. They've written TC as complete crap since season 3 and have had Trevino drop in an out so as to act as a buffer (and sometimes instrument for further interaction) as far as KC goes. To do it so riiight, and then to just ship half the couple off just seems pretty fucked. All I ask if they go there, go there right. Don't screw it up.

And please don't turn Caroline into a manipulate bitch. She gets the job done, I get it. But turning her into some sort of prostitute is not cool. And I have a feeling that that is exactly whats happening. She's going to fuck with Klaus some more, simply because she can. Klaus is going to kill some more, simply because they killed his brother and are now planning to kill him. The Caroline we know is actually very loving and forgiving. No one is asking her to forget anything. That is straight up impossible. But please just don't have her be some femme fatale type thing through and through. The reason why all the "distract Klaus" missions didn't feel icky was because there was some honesty there each and every time. I don't want the sex to be part of a mission. And I'm halfway convinced it is.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't think they're going to Damonfy her motives (like what he did to Bekah). They sent Tyler away so I do think they're a bit invested in KC. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I sure hope not. I love Caroline. Girl needs some RESPECT. Man, I'm going crazy now that the KC sex spoiler has all but been confirmed. I kind of wish Klaus would go back to stabbing people with lamp-posts LOL

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

OMG...girl ,you're in my mind..I also think that the whole thing"let's have Caroline seduce Klaus in order to distruct him"makes her look like a slutty divice ...I believe that is the only way the writers can think  to put them in the same room..lol.. have you even notice the way that she is dressed when she is trying to distract him..As for your theory about the upcoming Klaroline sex,I really hope it won't be a product of  one of Damon 's notorious masterplans..that would destroy whatever dynamic they have built up until now

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I actually love the way she dresses when she distracts him lol. Caroline know how to pull out the guns. Thats the thing too I don't mind if there's honesty involved. If what they share (i.e.: conversation) is real. And her distraction missions were pretty innocent or they failed. If the sex is part of a plan I don't know what i'll do lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't know what the story is in 4x18 but why would she need sex to distract him 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I think it has something to do with the cure. Maybe Elijah wants her to use it on Klaus? So the cure went from Katherine's hands to Elijah's and then to Caroline's. idk. I'm just not buying the i-hate-you sex thing. KC are not your average couple. The whole they start to fight and then start to tear each others clothes off thing. I mean, there's got to be something more.

Posted at
Cooling
what do you think Klaus do in 4x16 (JM thinks he'll get hate mail afterwards)?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I dunno about that, the whole married couple bickering I've seen this season, can convince me that there'd be hate sex. And I know this show loves repetition, but hasn't he been "distracted" enough? It's one thing to have a popular couple have sex through a sire bond, but then it's even more of a burn to do it with one of them using the other. I'm just saying, if it's a trick he's pretty stupid. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad