Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

He's been very stupid around Caroline before. I hope you're right though. Would break my heart if she had an ulterior motive.

what do you think Klaus do in 4x16 (JM thinks he'll get hate mail afterwards)?  

I think Klaus kill's Jeremy's revived body. Or Katherine. one of the two.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
what do you think Klaus do in 4x16 (JM thinks he'll get hate mail afterwards)?    

I was hoping it was to kill Katherine but I guess she's in 4x18 or whatever, after those set pics. it's so underrated to not care for Katherine...but I think all the deaths are done so I don't know what he'd do? What if he goes to the island and kills their chance of resurrection or something 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

He's been very stupid around Caroline before. I hope you're right though. Would break my heart if she had an ulterior motive.

But if they're going to make him that stupid again, then they're just asking for hate mail. And why hype it up, especially JM of all people, if it was going to end that way? If they're going to do klaroline what they did to dabekah then I don't see why he would call it a good episode. I mean I guess I can but that's still a big burn for fans.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

...then I don't see why he would call it a good episode. I mean I guess I can but that's still a big burn for fans.

Agreed. And JM is usually very direct and honest. So that's something.

Posted at
Cooling
I don't care for Katherine either, if she dies that's because Plec is tired of being asked about her return every time she leaves. People thinks it might be sex with a random girl but I'm pretty sure his tweet about "getting psychical" was about the sex scene, and that was around the time they were already filming 4x18, right? Maybe he'll hurt Damon? or just ship stelena again? LOL IDK.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

LOL. shipping Stelena got him and Caroline sooo much hate. Its kind of funny.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

What makes that whole thing even funnier is that both Klaus and Caroline are favorited by the writers, so it's like they're using their favorites to be "voice of reason" for the triangle by having them preach "Stelena is better", lol.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Exactly. And they get hated on b/c apparantly its OOC for them to like Stelena. I mean helloooo, both of them have huge crushes on Stefan, so ofcourse they'd want him to get the girl.

Notice how anyone badass on the show is almost immediatly drawn to Stefan? Writers aren't subtle at all.

Posted at
eva1994
42 posts
Eva1994

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SFcGKSjkoy8

that might be the reason of the akward robotic Forwood sex...

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Candice is AWESOME.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.