Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

disturbed? yes. Are you alone in disturbia? fuck no. I once heard that clip. Like heard it. only audio. Cuz someone told me she moaned and I was always getting distracted by KC visual loveliness. So you are not alone lol

Posted at
Cooling
LMFAO, she can track lurkers, right. I need to check their thread, I don't go much to the tvd forum.
Posted at
Cooling
"Nice to see but not gonna happen. What a bummer". LOL Flora.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL couldn't help it idc for TJ72389

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Ughhh can some1 plz get rid of this fucking spam!

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

All this spamming is like SOOOOO 2012!

Posted at
loll it is uite nostalgic
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LOL so much spamming.Can't we report it to someone to get these threads deleted?This forum is such a dinosaur.gosh.

Anyway i still haven't caught up with the show but i heard the gr8 news about Tyler leaving.Best.News.Ever.I hope its permanent.I just can't stand Tyler,add to that Trevino's non acting skills.ugghhh.I hope he gets some acting lessons,dude had the most expressionless face ever.Now we only need Matt to gtfo the show and everything will be perfect(or as close to perfect as this show can get lol)

Also hearing a lot of things about Klaroline sex.is it a spoiler?foiler?what?A kiss would be purf but Klaroline sex=Do.Not.Want.Even if its hate sex.Caroline isn't Elena.Stop ruining her writers.sigh.

Anything else i need to know about before returing back to the show?
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Let Caroline and Klaus have sex! Can people PLEASE shut up about the Klaroline sex being too fast! We’ve waited for a year for this and it surprises me that some of you don’t want it. So you just want the episodes to continue where they’re pissing about and we’re given the odd line and 1 minute scene? No. How is it too fast? They’ve been on a date, he’s saved her life twice, they’ve kissed (but in Tyler’s body), she knows he loves her, things he’s never done for anyone in 1000 years, he’s done for her. So don’t tell me they’re going too fast. Your basically cock blocking Klaus.

LOL i found this in the Klaroline tag.Lmao,can't stop laughing.LOLOLOLOLOLOL FOREVER.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

meh on the show right now. I'm catching up on my Korean dramas instead. Much more entertaining IMO

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.