Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
lol also AlwaysBL with her replies - when she was complaining TC weren't in the 4x13 promo, she told her that if they were, Klaus would be too. and when she said it's ridiculous to speculate about KC kissing, she asked her if she'd rather talk about Tyler's extended absence. I died.  

Sara always mocks her, I saw those posts lol. Did you see freckles post about the ice cube? Well you didn't but she said Klaus' words at the porch made Care freeze like an ice cube who was too speechless to respond to such a creature. Then Sara posted a gif of Care's "googly eyes" and said "ice cube â�¤" lmao. Also sex or not it is obvious those two are going to kiss 

Posted at
2425 posts

I'm all for a Klaroline kiss or sex but what's gonna happen when klaus leaves? Caroline's best moments these past two seasons were with klaus. When she's not around him, it's just Stefan stanning or tyler worshipping. And some is even speculating a reunion with Matt which I don't want. Caroline's too evolved now to be with a human. And I don't want a steroline romance cause of the sibling vibe plus Stefan will be pining over Elena still. Chances are the writers will put her with another random high school boy & she has to take care of him. I wish there would be a dark storyline for Caroline, give her something interesting to do. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Luv u

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I luv me too

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Wow bitch don't get all Kol Mikaelson on me
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Why whatever do you mean?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I got my eye on u snarky
Posted at
hey alayna, how's u sweetie? :)
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.