Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't see how all that should've mattered considering how "modern" Klaus is.lol.He probably would've wanted to see what the hoopla was about.Hell even my Granny has a bunch lol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't think the star was.It was kind of emphasised tbh,for the queenbee rebellious badgirl vibe i guess.

Posted at
2425 posts

This makes me think of what Billy Bobby Thornton said. "Back then, only military men had tattoos. Now even my dentist has one." I feel like it's more a fashion trend than to me mean something.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

well yeah.It is nowadays.My granny had my grandad's and her own name tattoed on her arms and a couple of religious symbols.Although i find tattooing your boyfriend/spouse's name kind of silly.what if there's a break-up/divorce?you just end up ruining your skin lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I remember when I was the only klaroline fan in this whole forum, well miss superstar was the first but she doesn't count. Then all of you come out of nowhere and now Red who used to TEASE ME did a 180. Mwahahaha, Bahaha I'm the best  

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

No.Klaroline's the BEEESSSSHHHHTTTEESSSSTTTT

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Well i guess i deserve that. It's not every day a girl changes her mind from FUCK NO to HELL YES!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I remember when I was the only klaroline fan in this whole forumYou were the only one probably because of how you guys chased away miss superstar with all your pitchforks and torchs .poor girl lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Well i guess i deserve that. It's not every day a girl changes her mind from FUCK NO to HELL YES!    

Well in your defense, a lot of fans started that way. Everyone but Kitty, Glenna, and John got converted. Dande too maybe 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

That bitch was just cray cray. She was SERIOUS about them from the get go, like head over heels serious. Flora just liked the idea of them. She wasn't looking at them like some endgame couple like superstar. They definitely didn't reach that level of intensity until now, which is why we chased her ass out. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.