Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

.rooting for Matt or Ty Ty

I'm still confused as to who i want gone more.I hate both equally but since Ty makes Caroline annoying so i guess it should be him but if he goes, there is also a chance of Maroline being revisited and bad as Forwood as Maroline is just...NO.a big as fat as Julie is NO just NO.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I am just not into Rebekah desperately wanting the cure for herself. But ugh she was flawless tonight, perfect queen. Shipping her with Vaughn h
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I am just not into Rebekah desperately wanting the cure for herself.

Oh thank god.Me neither.And with all the Rebekah love on tumblr,i thought i was the only one.I like her being the powerful one,taking control like she did in the 20's and when she locked everyone up in the school.I intensely hate it when they show her as being gullible and weak.As much as her crying scenes move me,sometimes i just can't relate,she is a 1000 years old for godsakes.Showing her so weak and vulnerable all the time doesn't make any sense.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

^It makes "Plec" sense

Posted at
2425 posts

I hate whiny rebekah. For a 1000 year old original she sure cries a lot. Why the fuck does she want to be human? Being a badass vampire is so much better. Elena should get the cure. I can't tell the difference between human Elena & vamp Elena. 

Posted at

I wanna bang Vaughn mmm hmmm fine sexy lil scottish thing

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
How can you not want to bang Vaughn
Posted at
2425 posts

Oddly my friend hates his accent. Im not too find of Scottish/Irish accents. But British accents make my panties drop

Posted at
2425 posts

*Fond

Posted at

i swear it made my panties drop, i dated a guy who talks like him and blonde as fuck lol grrrrrr

cray cray though i have to dump him and change my number

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.