Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Yes I know the difference. But there's a lot of gray between being a brat and stabbing people lol. But the latter isn't the only questionable form of behaviour.

Posted at

Being a brat - telling the person who asked something of you to fuck off, spitting at them and saying they are better off dead.

Being a normal person - declining what person asked because you are not comfortable with it and its beyond the barrier you are willing to let the people you do not even know  to cross.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh my gosh you guys, lol. No really I think it's a little ott to say an actor should hug his fans

Posted at

Oh my gosh you guys, lol. No really I think it's a little ott to say an actor should hug his fans

Its downright crazy expectations. 

Actors are people too. They are not the characters they play. They are not some sort of item. And just like you do not go around hugging every single person in the street shouting at them "Let me loooooove you", you do not do that to actors too. Or you do and you get restrained.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I guess the other actors doing it willingly (Paul, Ian, etc) gives those fans expectations. I don't think it has to do with culture or being on your period, if you're reserved then you're reserved, it's not a big deal. I disagree a little that he doesn't "owe them anything", I think they're half the reason he might get his own show, but I don't think he owes them a hug. Besides, you hug one fan and you're likely to get the rest of the crowd running up for one. That's why Ian kept hugging so many but he didn't mind 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I wasn't saying he should hug them. I was saying he should tone done the 'no's'. But yeah, I get it. Begin as you mean to go on. It wouldn't be right to give anyone expectations. There are some pretty crazy fans out there.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Gosh how simple were the times when you were allowed to behave as an actor the way you wanted to and did not have to live up to everyone's expectations and having everyone accuse you on Twitter just because you did something someone does not like...just giving an example here. So Joseph did not hug someone, I don't think that makes him an ass, I think he is allowed to make his own decisions as to what to do when he gives an interview, and I don't agree that actors are there because of the fans...actors in my opinion are supposed to be praised for their acting abilities not because of how many Twitter followers they have..but each to his own I guess....

Anyway, I had this though what if Caroline's mom dies because of the final 12 lives sacrifice? I mean, taking into account that is the last thing that Silas needs to get done in order to become super bitch powerful or something....soooo that got me thinking what if he takes control of Elena's mind and brainwashes her like Bonnie to get her to kill or help acquire the 12 lives he needs for the sacrifice and then she gets to bring back Jeremy?  And given that 12 is propbably the population of MF by now anyway, what if Liz is one of those people? Thats just me returning the whole Dark Caroline discussion.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

He is very sweet though. I'm not bagging on him at all. I guess when you see him standing side by side with someone like Ian, who is very tactile and everywhere all at once (lol Ian), he seems a little withdrawn. Completely his choice. I'd probably be the same way.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Oh and LOL I just read the synopsis for Bring It On (great, that movie about cheerleading and bitche) and ELena is going to throw a party.....oh dear what shot are in for the last 7 episodes of the season.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

actors in my opinion are supposed to be praised for their acting abilities not because of how many Twitter followers they have..but each to his own

I wasn't saying that his acting skill didn't get him where he is. I'm saying that its a question of degree. His skill and his fanbase (plus a bunch of other factors like JP's faith in him) have gotten him where he is. He doesn't owe anyone a hug. lol i wasn't saying that. But certain adjustments (within reason) need to be made. Maybe that's why he's so active on twitter and online? Because he's awkward in person. I get that.     Thats just me returning the whole Dark Caroline discussion lol yeah, I've been thinking about who'll be the next sacrifice as well. I really don't want Liz to die. But surviving parents are rare.  Maybe Bonnie (in cahoots with a crazy Katherine 2.0 Elena) blows up a Town Council meeting or something?? I really really don't want a dark Caroline though. An angrier, moodier one? Okay. Just temporarily. But it'd hurt her a lot, and I'm not sure how it'd affect her.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad