Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Elena throws a party?? lol what the hell. so i guess turning it off has its payoffs

Posted at

Gosh how simple were the times when you were allowed to behave as an actor the way you wanted to and did not have to live up to everyone's expectations and having everyone accuse you on Twitter just because you did something someone does not like...just giving an example here. So Joseph did not hug someone, I don't think that makes him an ass, I think he is allowed to make his own decisions as to what to do when he gives an interview, and I don't agree that actors are there because of the fans...actors in my opinion are supposed to be praised for their acting abilities not because of how many Twitter followers they have..but each to his own I guess....

ITs the fault of the whole heartbreaker culture the internet has spawned - suddenly having your own opininion and preferences is "rude"(how many times have you heard someone being labeled as a "hater" simply because he/she stated he does not like or watch the show? A LOT. or for example, remember the ruleset that the certain tvd forum, that has since thankfully died, had?) and denying ANYONE ANYTHING makes you "mean". 

I frankly can't even comprehend on how the MINDS of such people work. Saying "NO" to something is a basic human right. Its the same mindset that leads people to call someone a "bitch" for simply refusing to have sex with them. 

Oh and LOL I just read the synopsis for Bring It On (great, that movie about cheerleading and bitche) and ELena is going to throw a party.....oh dear what shot are in for the last 7 episodes of the season.

oh dear gods. This whole season sounds like a student writing his bachelor's thesis one hour before the deadline("ohkay, here it goes, what did I miss or did not do in the years upon years of studying? Let's stuff all the required parts into that paper as fast as i can")...except that in case of the show, that student is already three years too late to turn it in....

Seeing them try to stuff all the shit Elena SHOULD have gone through in the first season or so, into FEW EPISODES(with most of it being forced and making no sense or having convenient excuses) is...pathetic.

Suddenly death means something? LOLBITCH PLEASE, not after three seasons of bullshit revivals and bullshit magic asspulls.

Suddenly Elena REACTS? What was tehre some brain tumor blocking her capability of emotions before this when EVERYONE she loved got slaughtered?

This just makes show even more weird and laughably bad. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

did anyone know about the ratings increase??

http://perezhilton.com/2013-02-23-the-vampire-diaries-ratings-high-episode-preview#.USufbxkmC9E

The party thing would be fun if a devil-may-care Elena didn't always come off a bit strange lol. Remember the head-stand keg drink?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

did anyone know about the ratings increase??

http://perezhilton.com/2013-02-23-the-vampire-diaries-ratings-high-episode-preview#.USufbxkmC9E

The party thing would be fun if a devil-may-care Elena didn't always come off a bit strange lol. Remember the head-stand keg drink?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

double-post. sorry

Posted at

lol at quoting perezhilton website as in any way reliable.

Ratings are still shit compared to in S1. 

The party thing would be fun if a devil-may-care Elena didn't always come off a bit strange lol.

Didn't Plec go all "bawww we won't make her fun ebcause it would be hard to diferentiate her from katherine" shit or something? 

Aren't they bassically ripping off one of the worst plotlines of SN's trainwreck seasons? The one where one of lead characters looses his soul and becomes a boring emotionless blunt terminator doing whatever the hell he wants?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

perez is awesome. since he stopped bullying people anyway. he even gets a scoop every now and then. unlike tvfanatic, that waits a week and then just copies from another site lol

i think the point of elena's trainwreck this season is to parallel it with stefan's last year. He'll save her from herself, or something like that. SB won't stand a chance.

Posted at

think the point of elena's trainwreck this season is to parallel it with stefan's last year.if By that you mean they will beat around the bush without doing anything with it(except making Steffdward even bigger crying wussy) and then forget about the storyline randomly, then sure.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

my hope is that he'll make her beg. And maybe in the meanwhile he'll get to be a little badass. So tired of seeing him cry.

Posted at

my hope is that he'll make her beg. And maybe in the meanwhile he'll get to be a little badass. excuse me but yuck. sexist much? enough with males being "badass" in this show and females being "support". that's one of the reasons this shit sucks so much. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad