Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling
but why did he tweet about getting physical. that was misleading, lol.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yes and the director retweeted it lmao 

Posted at
Cooling
He was trolling. Maybe it's the ~intriguing discovery about Hayley that makes him want to bang her. haha.
Posted at
Cooling
"OMG you're Henrik!"
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

BASICALLY. LOL this show is asking for hate mail 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I hope she provokes Caroline to slap her senseless, The cunt has it coming starting from the fact she disregard the fact that she was raped by the guy she's currently having gross sex with.

God how I  want that to happen....but knowing this is TVD even if it does happen they will make Caroline the bad guy here AND everyone will be like how can you say this to Elena who has lost soooo many people....because it does not matter how many loved ones everyone else lost...even here it is all going to be about evil St. Elena

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

how can you say this to Elena who has lost soooo many peopleAnd how's fault is that?

Posted at
2425 posts

Just read the new spoiler. Ugh I hate Hayley even more now. Even if it's just to get some info from her, Kayley sex is just wrong. But it makes sense because in 4x18 Joseph said fighting with you know who (Caroline) about you know what (sex with Hayley) and it's a good episode for KCers because maybe Caroline gets jealous and Klaus realizes she does like him or something.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL I love Red. Anyway idk if it's Hayley, but from the painful moments we saw of her, I don't see her as the type to get manipulated by sex, nor do I see Klaus using sex to get info. But to each their own. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.