Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

funny thing is i'm not at all bothered by Klaus getting some with a random. Its just that it's Hayley that gets on my nerves. Why are we being subjected to her again and again? She is just so annoying and damn useless.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

He never even asked the complimetary "Wait...what about Stefan".

LOL, and even after when he did not have the courage to man up and tell his brother about it himself and ran off to "teach" Jeremy how to be a hunter....he still refered to him sleeping with Elena as something Stefan is "pissed" about....

And then Hayley and Klaus will have lots of incestuous sex. Ok, hold on, how can Hayley be related to Klaus? Just please explain this theory to me since wasn't Klaus turned into a vampire when he was like what 20ish? or even younger....how can she be his grand-times a 100-daughter?

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Saw this on wetpaint

"According to what executive producer Julie Plec tells Entertainment Weekly, the relationship between the two vampiresses is about to be under more strain. In Season 4, Episode 16, “Bring It On,” a newly unemotional Elena — who rejoins the pep squad — is eager to feed on some vervain-free out-of-towners during a cheerleading competition. Blood-bag fan Caroline is horrified. 

“Caroline is the fixer she’s the planner,” says Julie. “She’s the best, most successful vampire in town, and she’s going to be right there in the mix wanting to help Elena. Unfortunately, Elena does not want her help, and it triggers some conflict between these two girls that’s both fun and sad at the same time.”

Fun and sad conflict? I WANT CAROLINE TO SLAP ELENA SO HARD! And LOL at the blood-bag reference for Caroline...cos for a moment there I thought that was like a reference back when Caroline was Damon's blood-bag.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

funny thing is i'm not at all bothered by Klaus getting some with a random. Its just that it's Hayley that gets on my nerves. Why are we being subjected to her again and again? She is just so annoying and damn useless.

Haha me neither,i don't care if Klaus gets it on with random girl but Kayley sex just ain't right.Bitch snapped Caroline's neck,i hate her to infinity and beyond.

I WANT CAROLINE TO SLAP ELENA SO HARD!And punch her and kick her,i wouldn't even mind if she just rips her head off,hell i'd prolly even cheer lol

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

I WANT CAROLINE TO SLAP ELENA SO HARD!And punch her and kick her,i wouldn't even mind if she just rips her head off,hell i'd prolly even cheer lol

in the synopsis they say that elena gets into a fight, maybe it is with Caroline and she kicks Elena's ass!

Posted at

Kayley sex?

omg this is such a trip bahahahahahaah

let's have a laughing game bby

Posted at

lol is Plec hanging out with Alan Ball lately hmmm gross gross just grosss

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt

If Hayley and Klaus bang I'm seriously going to cut a bitch. That She-wolf annoys me to the bone. It's just like having Stefan banging April uuuugh . Klaus deserves a little more than that seriously.......wait did someone say wooden face Tyler will be in 4x16. If so I hope this will be the time they really break up with Caroline, not in the boo-hoo when will I see you again/this is so hard for me kinda way but really break up!

Okay, so I've been thinking, withe Klaus leaving for the originals gig and Tyler not likely to come back except as a guest star so who's Plec gonna pair up with Caroline, not cardboard  Matt please! We've been down there!

Also I seriously hope Silas is not gonna develop a crush on Bonnie because she will remind him of his lurv Qetsiyah. I DO SO hope they won't pull that gimmick on us. If Silas has to be hot, let him be single and not give a damn about any of those girls in MF, we've about had anough of that SL

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

men can have children whenever. age is not a factor. but yeah, the general theory is that she's related from his biological father's side. not from klaus

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Oh gosh the angry tumblr hype, make it STOP
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad