Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Just found out Vaughn is Dimitri from Twilight. Just earned 1000 bonus points from me.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Also just read this

"Besties Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) get to team up again. This time, their mission is to get Klaus to help them find Silas. Those two baddies can probably contact each other via secret decoder rings that come standard with membership in some super villain club. "

Yaya, more of that please!

and LOL at this

"According to the synopsis for the episode, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) have yet another road trip in their future. This time they’re going to the Big Apple. "

The writers' "creativity" astonishes me.

Posted at

lol what I fapped to guy from TWILIGHTARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUSL

OMG BBY please make this FUCKERY STAHP

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I agree that writing Tyler off was a logical step no matter what happens with Klaroline. When I read about his expected reappearance, the article said he's coming back for 'one more pivotal scene with Caroline' and I realised that his relationship with her was the only thing that made him relevant in the show. One of TVD's supposedly main characters...and he didn't have links with anyone besides his girlfriend.

Even Kol, a guest star of five episodes, got to interact with more people. Characters like Klaus and Rebekah have connections with almost everyone in MF, yet with Tyler it was Caroline, Caroline, Caroline, Caroline. And random guest werewolf/hybrid. I wish the writers had seen this problem in time and found a way to solve it. Or perhaps they did see it but didn't care enough.

As for Julie and her recent KC promotion, if her purpose is to calm the fans down and get them to watch the spinoff, I don't know how beneficial it can be. Perhaps they'll watch episode 1, 2 or 3, but if they see Klaus in the middle of a triangle between Hayley and that Cami mary-sue, they're going to give up anyway and Julie will still face their wrath. She's just delaying the inevitable.

Also keep in mind that this woman is the devil and she can be disgustingly vague when she wants to mislead fans. Yet she came out and flat out said that KC will continue. She could be a bit more mysterious about it if misdirection was her purpose. But she was rather bold about it, wasn't she?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^Exactly. I honestly don't think she's just pandering.

Posted at
JelenaVamp
3 posts

Klaroline shipers - Great news for us - Julie Plec teases 

that Caroline will do cross overs to The Originals!

I read it on this great Facebook Pange for The Originals

http://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalsTvShow

Posted at

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt

Just found out Vaughn is Dimitri from Twilight. Just earned 1000 bonus points from me.

I never thought about mentioning here cos I thought everybody knew that he was the dude who played Dimitri, even before he came in, the spoilers refered to him as Twilight star Charlie Bewley. He kinda looks more hotter as Vaughn though.

I'm hoping Vaughn will stay in town for quite some time though. With the thinning cast and the town now short of vampire hunters since Ric and Jeremy are now departed they could use a resident hunter. Not like he's gonna hunt any of those MF vamps anywhere but............I just need Vaughn 

Posted at

So TVD got twilight failactors now?

Well I guessthe circle is complete and TVD is officially Twilight. 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

One more reason I want Hayley to be killed off as soon as possible is because once you think about she has only brought death to other characters on this show (I know, I know, you can say the same about almost everyone else) BUT think about - the poor 12 lambs  hybrids that were sacrificed and Tyler's mom getting killed later - she helped Shane to get that part done and told Klaus about the plan; Katherine knew about the whereabout of the gang and about the cure also through Hayley - which resulted in Jeremy dying at the hands of Kat and Silas.... I suspect Hayley is going to be involved in more death this season, and won;'t be surprised if it turns out to be Liz...or even Caroline ( I am still betting on her dying this season).

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad