Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

^so if Caroline dies in the end then for season 5 we'll have the boring triangle, just the three of them, no one else!!! all i ever wanted!

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

that's why Hayley needs to die in the pilot. straight up. and I want elijah to be the one to do it. He's just so economical about it lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol Charlie Brewley re tweeted a vaughnbekah fanvid
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

and I want elijah to be the one to do it. He's just so economical about it lol.

I want Klaus to kill her with his sword,Just so i can say:THATS THE ONLY SWORD YOU'RE GETTING FROM HIM, BTICH!!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
*BITCH! lol.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah they really shouldn't shove that character on viewers just because of the actress
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Hurting Caroline was another way to prop Forwood. Since the writers know the only way to get people back on the Forwood train is to have Klaus do something horrific.       Nicfanz I disagree with this. If they wanted fans back on that train, they wouldn't have sent the guy away. If you watch the ep where Klaus hurt her, if you watch it from an unbiased perspective, you could easily tell that Tyler's purpose in the ep was only to prop those two up, regardless of what Klaus did. He killed his mother and yet they only brought this subject up once, while the rest of the ep focuses on KC "making up" after Tyler leaves the room. The ep after that made it even more obvious. I'm not implying the show will get invested in KC, but I'm certain they no longer care for Tyler, which means they also wouldn't care enough to shove Forwood on you. Giving him a pivotal return is only to soften the blow.
Posted at
2425 posts

^maybe the writers didn't intend to prop forwood but the results said otherwise. Lots of KC fans said they stopped liking Klaroline after klaus tried to kill her again. The writers had to know there was going to be a backlash and adding the "I'll be your slave" comment from Tyler the episode seemed to be in forwoods favor. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

You know i'm pretty sure most people didn't abandon Forwood just for Klaroline.Thing is,Forwood was already stale as fuck when Klaroline came along.Now,i don't know if the 3x11 scene was to gauge fans' reaction to Klaroline,so the writers could stop trying with Fuckwood or if they made Klaroline a thing after seeing fan's reaction.So,i'd just say Klaroline happening was just good timing,Forwood was ruined long before Klaus came along.The only people who don't see that are Tyler stans.My point is,even if people stopped shipping Klaroline.i'm absolutely sure no one and i mean no one would go back to shipping the train wreck that is Forwood.

Also,imo Pivotal return =Final goodbye.I'm 200% sure of this.

P.S:Idk how i feel about Klaus hurting Caroline.On one hand she had it coming and i'm happy he retaliated after letting her get away with everything and on the other,it made  me 100% sure that he'd treat Caroline the same way he treats Rebekah.It also made me realise that while Rebakah can sometimes get back at Klaus for hurting her,Caroline literally can't do anything to get back at him,she always be helpless when it comes to that and i'm not sure if should be shipping a misogynyst ship.Someone pls tell me why do i still ship it?wtf is wrong with me?  :( 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
*she'll always be
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad