Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BR Lol,You're totally right.

When he's the villian Klaus you just scream at the tv for her to run run run,  and then when he's charming Klaus, you're like aww.

I almost forget that Klaus is supposed to be the villian when he is with her.But you know what,i don' want that.I want her to see his evil sides with her own eyes and then accept him too,i don't want this relationship to be all rainbows and sunshines,i want it dark and twisty.i want them to hate each other and then love some too.Kind of like a toxic love-hate relationship where being with each other kills you and being without each other kills you too.

He's so powerful he litereally views himself as some kind of God. If its character change, then Klaus would need changing.

Call me cray but i want Klaus to stay the narcissistic psycopathic asshole that he is.He is just awesome that way lol.I don't want Caroline to change for him either.*i'll always welcome a more vampire-y Caroline but i don't want her to change for him,i want that to be her story not about klaroline tbh.)I think i prefer her being alone(what with Tyler gone,Bonnie and Elena going cray and stefan'll proly be looking for the cure to bother with her)leading to her Closeness with Klaus SL more than either of the characters changing too much. Even with the change in circumstances,i think Caroline needs to be more ruthless and mean and CAREFUL around him,as in don't ridicule him when you know he is angry and grieving.don't fucking underestimate him,gurrl.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
 I still believe jp is begging candice to sign up on the Originals. because i don't see that show working without jp's pervers and awful otp. she already promised the shippers that their ship will ~live on.  I just hope Candice won't buy into this ****

Lmfao.

Posted at
Cooling
lmfao. who said that?
Posted at
2425 posts

Looking objectively they have Klaroline nice moments then have klaus does something evil like kill carol or bite Caroline and Caroline hate him again. I don't know what to think. Are try moving Klaroline forward or not? It seems like they want fans to hate Klaroline by making klaus hurt care and Tyler over and over again. Or maybe they just want to keep klaus in character. I just don't understand why one moment klaus says I'll never hurt you then he tries to kill her. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,it could be true. :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
TVD Fandom.. Stelena fans: I'll keep patiently waiting for my ship to come back and rise above all.. WHY DO WRITERS KEEP RUINING MY LIFE? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS, PLEC Delena fans: My ship is finally happening, I don't care how long it takes.. WHAT THERE WAS NO DELENA IN THIS EPISODE THE RAITINGS WILL GO DOWN DRASTICALLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING Forwood fans: Our couple has the best sex scenes. MORE NAKED FORWOOD, JULIE Klaroline fans: CRACKSHIP MY ASS Klonnie fans: Well, fuck. Steferine fans: He kept her picture. THE ONE JUST DOESN'T KEEP ONE'S PICTURE IF THERE'S NO MORE FEELINGS INVOLVED Datherine fans: He was waiting for her for 145 years. You don't just stop loving someone after all that time. Matlena fans: YOU'LL ALL BE FEELING SALTY WHEN MATT AND ELENA END UP TOGETHER Maroline fans: She sang a song to him. A SONG Steroline fans: OUR TIME WILL COME, MOCK OUR WORDS, OUR TIME WILL COME Daroline fans: ONE SCENE JULIE WE ASK FOR ONLY ONE SCENE Bamon fans: Just keep waiting, just keep waiting. Defan fans: Y U NO RUN AWAY TOGETHER AND SHOW US SOME BROTHERLY LOVE Klefan fans: Klefan is endgame. Elena/Elijah fans: Remember that time when he smelled her? Kelijah fans: HE NEEDS TO BELIEVE IN LOVE, KATERINA Elena haters: OMG THAT BITCH SHE DARED TO DO SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH STEFAN OR DAMON Elena lovers: She's only 18 years old, chill. Damon haters: He is so stupid, and his hair is stupid and he kills people and Stefan deserves a better brother and he doesn't deserve Elena FOREVER ALONE Damon lovers: He kills people but he's so hot and he changed a lot and he's better than Stefan and he loves Elena more and needs her more and wants her more OH MY DAMON Stefan haters: He's such a hypocrite and boring and he has the same face expression trough the whole show and Damon is so much hotter Stefan lovers: YOUR HEART IS PURE STEFAN I SENSE THAT ABOUT YOU THAT WILL BE YOUR CURSE Bonnie haters: She's so stupid and she didn't deactivated device and she hates vampires and she's not nice to Damon and sometimes we forget why we hate her but she's so stupid Bonnie lovers: Do you mind strong women who are not afraid to stand up for themselves? Katherine fans: Bitch, please, Kat is the true BAMF of this show! Caroline fans: Vampire Barbie <3 Matt fans: One time, he was standing next to some important character, and we saw his right hand on the screen. I'M NOT LYING I'M TELLING YOU IT WAS HIS HAND OMFG,I CAN'T BREATHE.ROFLMFAO.what is air?oh gosh asdfghjkl;'
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I'll reblog this forever.FOREVAAAHHHHH!!!

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@nicfanz

What Klaus says and what Klaus does don't always match, the same way that Klaus' reality isn't the same as actual reality. 

His hurting Caroline was completely in character. She plotted to kill him last year, threw a party for his death, manipulated him, manipulated him some more and then tried to get rid of him by putting him in his sister's body. If anything, he was too patient for his standards. It would be OOC if he just stood there and took it while Caroline was giving him hate (justifiable hate ofc) and mocking Kol's corpse in 413.

Posted at

Gotta lova dat bias in that post 

Suuuuure, all those who hate miss bella swan hate her for relationship problems....suure

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Cookiemonster said it.

I just don't understand why one moment klaus says I'll never hurt you then he tries to kill her.      You mean the other way around but, it's Klaus. He'll contradict himself when he feels it's necessary. Besides, "I'll never hurt you" is typical psychopath BS. I don't see why they shouldn't show the real Klaus or his bad side in the relationship. You yourself has said that you don't want him toned down (like the rest of us), and how boring would these two be if he was a nice guy around her 24/7? Like every ship, they're going to add drama to make a set back. I don't see it as the writers crossing fingers that we'll jump back to TC or something. 
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad