Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You may hate what she's done to the character but at least you know she'll never die. Not only a fan favorite but the actress is practically bff's with Julie. book clubs and superbowls, c'mon lol. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Idk, I'm actually not annoyed with Caroline's character. I mean the leadership talk scenes sucked for obvious reasons. But she does hold her own. She has her place in MF. I just kind of figure that after how much season 2 was about Caroline's journy from human to vampire, and season 1 about what a crappy human life Caroline had, it made sense to 'settle' her down a bit. Just long enough for her to get what she wanted, and then grow up and realize it may not be what she wants. She takes care of herself. She's one of the stronger female characters on TVD. I don't think her character has been ruined. I'm interested in Caroline plans after graduation. After a couple seasons of stagnating Caroline (to further other stories) she needs to do something that would be beleivable for her. Like leaving. We already know she wants to travel and see the world. so yeah

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I am worried about Caroline in S5, too. They'll never write her off like Tyler because she is extremely popular and the writers love her too much, but since her father's death she's always been involved with either Tyler or Klaus   This is why I think JP was probably honest about KC not ending. It plays a big part in Caroline's fandom now and I do think the writers are genuinely into it enough to continue. It doesn't mean I'm screaming "endgame" like everyone else though.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Am i the only one positive about something being better in store for Caroline in s5?I think the writers just got side tracked with the Forwood and Klaroline stuff AND the originals in s3-4,there wasn't much to focus on her,what with them being swamped with other useless characters.Now with the cast thinning and with both Klaus and Tyler gone,there will be more st for her and i'm actually hoping for a better sl too.Maybe i'm being stupidly too optimistic but the writers love Caroline too much,i'm sure they won't ruin her like Elena.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I mean, look what happened to Bonnie lol. Caroline is in a pretty nice place compared to that. Sometime's a better place than Elena honestly. That chick is so random sometimes.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Flora: yeah, there's a definite relationship in store at least. I'm just going to watch and see where it goes though.

Posted at
Cooling
@Gayatri maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think that with the thinning cast they might be forced to write her an SL that'll be focused more on her? I mean, both Jeremy and Tyler have had SLs this season (only to write them off, but still).
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

She might have a story that slowly edges her out, like the others. Considering that the spin-off is just "another version of an obstacle" for KC (or so JP says lol), then maybe Caroline makes her way to NO? Whatever her story is though I'm pretty sure it'll be related to her mother. I just don't want Liz to die though. She's so awesome.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BR Yeah,thats what i reckon too.I mean theres not much to do with her eitherway.They can't compeltely focus everything on DES,they have to give other characters a meaningfull sl too.If they can focus on Bonnie,i mean BONNIE:Plot device Bonnie,hell they even showed her breaking down once or twice, then with a thin cast Caroline deserves a fighting chance too.so yeah,fingers crossed,i'll only be watching s5,if Caroline gets better,otherwise its BYE from me.

Posted at
Cooling
yeah no need to kill her. but I heard the actress is close to JP? so she might be safe because nepotism, lol Plec.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad