Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

More like once upon a month ago. OH SNAP.LOL. Cmon now. I may not have been vocal about KC but i haven't been feeling Forwood since season 4 TBH

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I still want to frame your post "I am going down with this ship" and hang it on my wall. I was the only shipper here besides superstar who was too busy disgusting you all. If only she knew that like 8 of you got converted. LOL.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

No no no luv. I think you're mistaken

Posted at

LOL PLEC hung out with Marlene King last weekend and copied POST-LOLITA WHORE ARIA

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

OMG, it takes Elena 4 seasons to do something with her hair...omgomgomomgomomgomgomomgomgomgomg...Twitter update y'all!

Anyway, LOL!

Posted at

OMG, it takes Elena 4 seasons to do something with her hair...omgomgomomgomomgomgomomgomgomgomg...Twitter update y'all!THIS.

Bassically this is what Elena should have done in S1 or S2 at least, if anyone expected to care about her ever. Now its way too late and does not erase a shitload of bad writing surrounding miss bella swan. 

As I said before, that's like writing 20 chapter long book and remembering you haven't even introduced your main character,w hen you are writing the 20th...

Posted at
394 posts
Leon-alexis

Beautiful hips,Elena!

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

omg I know right?? All I could think when I saw that picture was, Nina's hips! That is one bodacious chick.

Posted at

who possibly has anorexia problems.

I still find hilarious  how before S1 started they were all "meeeh, we will tone her down because no onw would like book Elena" while now they are shitting their pants and going "fast - change her character even if that makes no fucking sense, because no one liked our bella swan".

The problem being that:

Sorry, its four seasons too late. Any writer who expects there any fans to be left for a character this shitty, who has been shitty for last 4 seasons, should just never write again, EVER. This is WAY TOO LATE and Elena is already ruined by S2 and S3 bullshit of bella swan-ism and being a boring perfect little "does no wrong" sugary saint. This whole shit does not even fit the said bullshit development I mentioned in 2) and most likely is very disjointed and takes away whatever cohesion TV-Bella-Swan's "character" ever had. Its bassically a blatant retcon that makes no sense. this REEKS of soulless-Sam plotline  REEKS OF IT.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

are we supposed to have feelings about elena’s red streaks because the thought of her mixing up bleach and rinsing it out and then getting dye and putting that in her hair is doing nothing to convince me she is a massive badass

LMAO

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.