Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

I don't need a fucking mouthpiece. When i speak they here me in Russia. 

LOL, comrade!

i know i would totally bid half of my trust to get a date with nate rofl

Cool, no takers for Daniel, cos he;s MINE!

Dude Ian got a lot of girls to donate thousands of dollars to have a date with him to donate to charrity call that a new level of whoing

Srsly, ugh of there is one reason to watch the Originals even if you don't care is that IAN's eye-rolling won't be there...please please please let it stay that way....and more of Candice there, aha!

Posted at
2425 posts

‘The Originals’, a possible spin-off of ‘The Vampire Dairies,’ is currently in production. ‘The Vampire Dairies’ episode airing April 25, 2013 will be the opening for the possible series spin-off.

‘The Originals’ will be featured around the original vampire family Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies), and Rebekah (Claire Holt). Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah return to the French Quarter of New Orleans where Klaus will meet his old protégé Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), a street rat turned into the leader of the supernatural world in New Orleans. Klaus has a significant history in the French Quarter because he helped built it up. Elijah is helping his brother Klaus to redeem himself. To keep Klaus in line, Elijah will side with Marcel’s enemies.

New characters that will enter ‘The Originals’ world are Sophie (Daniella Pineda), a witch who’s magic has been silenced, but not forgotten. Davina (Daniella Campbell) is a witch that has been oversheltered by her caregivers. Camille (Leah Pipes) is a college psychology major who has a profound interest in discovering if people were born evil. She has no knowledge of the supernatural and becomes Klaus’ love interest. Phoebe Tonkin will return as Hayley, a werewolf who assisted Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino) in breaking his sire bond to Klaus. The series will include flashbacks to include the fallen original vampires Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic) and Finn (Casper Zafer).

http://www.examiner.com/article/klaus-elijah-rebekah-set-for-new-orleans-the-spin-off-the-originals

Eww eww eww. Camille can go die in a hole.

Posted at

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
No offense but that is all old. I feel like examiner just patched old news together. Camille hasn't been confirmed as an LI either (even tho it's obvious). I just find it annoying yet hilarious that her name has to start with Ca- and be a full blown blonde.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

"Klaus has a significant history in the French Quarter because he helped built it up" lol build* it up. Way to go on the grammar Examiner

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Klaus will meet his old protégé Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), a street rat turned into the leader of the supernatural world in New Orleans.

LOL

Elijah is helping his brother Klaus to redeem himself. 

To quote Damon Salvawhore

Camille (Leah Pipes) is a college psychology major who has a profound interest in discovering if people were born evil. She has no knowledge of the supernatural and becomes Klaus’ love interest. 

Ugh, how unOriginal

I just find it annoying yet hilarious that her name has to start with Ca- and be a full blown blonde.

Preach!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol really, are they even trying with Camille? Change the name and make her a ginger, then I'll be less bitter. Ginger bc TVDland is full of blonds and brunettes

Posted at
Cooling
I agree it's obvious she's a LI though. he'll be a lead in a CW show Plec is writing, of course he's going to get a bland love interest that is worshipped by the narrative. and I think this Camille girl is the most likely to fill that role.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Just spent an hour laughing at the KC tag with my friend, what is air. Lol she said "I don't want them to stop shipping it, I just want them to start seeing Klaus properly." Lmao.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
"Here this man is CRYING over this girl because he loves her so much. He’s only ever cried in front of his mother. And they have the balls, nay the  audacity to GIVE HIM ANOTHER LOVE INTEREST? Fuck you. MOTHERFUCK ALL YOU WRITERS UP THE ASSHOLE."

Rofl. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad