Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Idk,she might choose the stability of TVD over The originals spin off,TVD is sure to last for 6 seasons atleast ,originals might get cancelled after 1 season,i mean i LOVE JoMo but don't forget its Plec whos handling the show.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think people misunderstand Klaus' obsession with witches, he was obsessed with them the same way he was obsessed with doppelgängers. Clearly Greta wet herself everytime he spoke, so like how he handled Katherine I think there was a bit of manipulation. I know his connection to witches is the reason Klonnie was big in crackshipland, what Silas and Shane are doing to Bonnie is what shippers wanted Klaus to do.

I also think it's just as likely for Elijah to get an LI as Klaus would. I mean Elijah is a lead, we've just been told Klaus is the main one. I wouldn't mind it as long as there's no triangle 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I think she wasn't cos JP maybe be many things but she ain't that dumb to ship away all the awesome characters to the spin-off....cos I am sure she knows Caroline is the fan fav female character so she would never let her go.

Then what would be the point of killing her this season?Elena might be her best friend but its not going to matter all that much now that Jeremy's dead,she already turned off her humanity,what else is left?

and when the originals leave,she and Stefan(Sometimes) will be the only characters left worth watching  on the show,killing Caroline will be a dumb move.Honestly,I only see caroline dying in the series finale(to give a bigger shock), if ever.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

And I kinda disagree that Klaus/Camille can't work unless Caroline dies? He's not a Salvatore, I know we've been told he's in love with her but I don't think he'll go to NO drinking scotch bc of her countless rejections. Do I think he'll forget her? No, but unlike Stef/Damon I think he'd move on and just wait. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I meant that before this girl was cast as Camille, I kind of thought Candice would be playing that role. Which went along with my Caroline will die theory. But yeah, she totally does not have to die for him to move on. if anything, her dying would make it even more irreplaceable in his mind i think. He'd definitly move on, but it'd always be there.

Posted at
Cooling
nah I don't think Camille is going to be Vicki 2.0, one of the witches could be expendable though.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
@Flora ITA with everything you said.and just because Caroline thinks he's in love with doesn't mean he is.I mean obviously his feeling for her run deep but for some reason i still don't think its Love.Maybe its because i don't like how casually the L word is thrown around on TVD but whatever i just don't think its love yet.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

cos I am sure she knows Caroline is the fan fav female character so she would never let her go

See I really don't like that reasoning. Caroline's a fan favourite, but at the same time, if there's no story for her, what would people watch her for? She's been relegated to Tyler and Klaus for the past two seasons. And her personal stuff was dealt with in the first 2 seasons, so yeah. idk, i just dislike the idea of someone being enslaved to a show because they're very important wallpaper. The only people that I can't see shifting over to Originals are Damon, Elena, and Stefan. And even Stefan will probably go over a few episodes out of a season.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I'd be okay with her on the spinoff if 5 girls weren't casted, but like BR said the two witches could be expendable, since most witches are.

@Flora ITA with everything you said.and just because Caroline thinks he's in love with doesn't mean he is.I mean obviously his feeling for her run deep but for some reason i still don't think its Love.Maybe its because i don't like how casually the L word is thrown around on TVD but whatever i just don't think its love yet.       He didn't really deny it though. And this show likes to contrive the L word, remember when isobel dropped the word on Elena and Damon? I found it awfully early. I already thought it was love when he saved her over Rebekah (which I found annoying).
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

remember when isobel dropped the word on Elena and Damon? I found it awfully early.

Lol,yeah,that really came outta nowhere.

I already thought it was love when he saved her over Rebekah (which I found annoying).

I thought he was just getting back at Rebekah when he saved Caroline over her.I mean they met like 4 times before that,how did he fall in love so fast LOL.I mean Care's great and all that but this kinda things happens only with golden vagina.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad