Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling

I think the difference is the klefan ones are intended to be funny. The klaroline ones, I think you have to refrain from asking the artist what she's smoking

yeah that's what I meant.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
the slasher or bromance ships are always humor, but ugh @ sterek. You know I watched TW just to see if it was worth the hype, and I ended up liking it but still thinking it's not worth the hype.
Posted at
Cooling

Posted at

but still thinking it's not worth the hype.

You better take that back.

Its worth ten times the hype of TVD/boringinals.

Also, flora, seen this?

She's in official poster too, asdafasdasfasdasfasd.

Posted at

Also this is most likely going to be Pepper's suit, the so called "Heartbreaker Armor"(since its close to the final design of Rescue suit in comic books):

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Ugh pepperony feels ugh ugh. Not sure what to think of her suit, also ofc TW>TVD, I still didn't get that super fangirl reaction that everyone on tumblr did. As for eye candy, I only liked Jackson and Scott 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
BR WHERE'D YOU FIND THAT PICTURE, the Internet is why I love Timmy's dad
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Kitty which actor did you prefer for James? Tony's buddy, I don't get why Howard was fired, Cheadle is ok but meh 

Posted at

I still didn't get that super fangirl reaction that everyone on tumblr did.That's what happens when the show has consistent writing and a lot of food for fangirls of every character. Look at how cray OUAT or Lost Girl fandom gets every week. Because WRITERS. GET. THE. SHIT. DONE.

Tony's buddy, I don't get why Howard was fired, Cheadle is ok but meh 

Howard was certainly better War Machine.

He was fired because Disney are overall bunch of jerks - that's the short story of it. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lmao dying @ those Klefan pics.Thanx @Red.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.