Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

^No prob hon

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I also watch TW like wicked but i've never gotten the whole Sterek love. I mean their scenes are AWESOME and they have the whole hate your guts but appreciate your efforts to save my life thing that they got going on. But def not as as some legit couple. Its not like Klefan type crack some people actuallt think it will legit happen. I'm like dudez...... GET YUH LIVEZ.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
That's what happens when the show has consistent writing and a lot of food for fangirls of every character. Look at how cray OUAT or Lost Girl fandom gets every week. Because WRITERS. GET. THE. SHIT. DONE.    

But TVD writers don't even know what they're doing and the fandom still makes me cringe, laugh and cry 

Posted at
Cooling

BR WHERE'D YOU FIND THAT PICTURE, the Internet is why I love Timmy's dad

someone I follow used it, no idea who made this though.

but same about tw, I liked it but I'm not invested.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

TW had really likable characters but I wasn't invested in the shipping for it. and really? Sciles>Sterek. 

Posted at
Cooling
I like the characters, but I don't care for either Derek or Stiles. And yes, Derek is obsessed with Scott.
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I love Derek's uncle the most

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

^I LOVE PETER TOO. YES PETER. Also I meant Scott/Stiles, but clearly Scott/Derek was more canon than Stiles/Derek. That ship is exaggerated 

Posted at
2425 posts

I can't believe there are Klamille shippers already just because they're so anti Klaroline. That's so fricking stupid. Don't they see Klamille is another generic and lame version of Klaroline? And what's with the hate on Tumblr lately? KC fans are getting a lot of heat for not supporting the spinoff and ruining JoMo's career? WTF?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The KC fans who keep raging about the spinoff deserve hate. Sorry not sorry, they piss me off and it couldn't be any more obvious that this ship is the only reason they like Klaus, if they can't even be enthused about his own show. On top of that, they're being a buzz kill and I really don't need that crap, because I'm already excited despite that JP is writing it.

As for Morgan, here's the thing. Being his fan shouldn't mean you are obligated to like the spinoff. Disliking the spinoff doesn't make you any less of his fan, but when you spam his twitter raging about this and try to rally up twititions, you're kind of a dick. He is excited about this and theyre ruining it by getting pissy about a ship that PROBABLY would never happen. I see nothing wrong with 40 minutes of originals with no Elenanians on my screen anyway. My point is, as his fans, they should respect that he wants to do this, and not sabatoge it with petitions and whining (not that I think that would work).

As for Camille, those are the same fans who ship him with his sister, with hayley, and would even ship him with a rock, because they have this "anything is better than klaroline" phase going on. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.