Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
*See whats wrong
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Speaking of fake fans, what ticks me off are people pretending to be fans of Caroline and not wanting her to be with Klaus cause it's abusive and they "love Caroline too much to ship Klaroline". Then you find out it's just they want Klaus to screw his sister or Stefan and they don't give two shits about Caroline. They would ship her with the devil before Klaus. I'm going out on a limb and say more fans of Caroline ship Klaroline than anything else.But it is abusive tho,Caroline literally holds no power over Klaus.she will always be helpless if it ever comes to that.How are you a better/true Caroline fan if you want her to be in a abusive relationship?Honestly,if anyone gave two fucks about Caroline,they wouldn't want her to be with Klaus,not after he stabbed her in 4x13.Just admit it,we are all shallow fangirls who want Caroline  to be with Klaus just because its hot,no one cares about the emotional/physical abuse she would have to suffer,if she ever got together with him.Imo,any  "true" Caroline fan would want her to be single and figure out her life before getting into any relationship.But yeah,to each his own i guess.

Posted at

,any "true" Caroline fan would want her to be single and figure out her life before getting into any relationship.

Or would have left the show byt his point. *wink*

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LOL,i want to but i keep hoping somehow it will get better and now that cast is getting so thin for next season,the hope is even greater but yeah i'm quitting either way,next season i'll be watching only Caroline secnes on YT.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I see nothing wrong with shipping Clamille, if people can ship random shit like Kennet or Caroline/Silas, why does Clamille look weird?

LOL,i want to but i keep hoping somehow it will get better and now that cast is getting so thin for next season,the hope is even greater but yeah i'm quitting either way,next season i'll be watching only Caroline secnes on YT.

Gayatri, please, the only reason the cast is getting thinner is to make room for the fresh faces we're going to get next season. It's college time, of course they're going to add new people, most of whom will be useless like April, I assume. And watch one of the college guys becoming Caroline's new love interest, because that's the only way a character can exist on TVD these days.

Caroline literally holds no power over Klaus.she will always be helpless if it ever comes to that.How are you a better/true Caroline fan if you want her to be in a abusive relationship?Honestly,if anyone gave two fucks about Caroline,they wouldn't want her to be with Klaus,not after he stabbed her in 4x13

That's why I liked it when Plec said that either him or her or the circumstances would have to change significally before they would even consider putting KC together. But what Plec says and what Plec does are nothing alike, so there's that.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Why are you assuming that only anti-klaroline'ers ship Klamille tho    

Because I've seen it. I follow anti-KC fans, they reblog Hayley or Camille edits without giving any legit reason why they ship it, as they squeal that KC will be over soon. This doesn't bother me, it's just an observation. And the Silas/anyone and Kennett shipping annoyed me as well, so there's no contradiction here, I have facepalmed at Kennett and I facepalmed at klaroline before it was canon.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

And if you're going to ship Klayley I don't rly care, there was interesting hateful tension. But we have yet to even see Camille, and to already see a few graphics on tumblr is kind of ?? I can't ship anything until I see the chemistry, that's the only problem I have. I used to get anon mail asking about klaroline, before it was canon, and I politely replied that I didn't get why it was popular considering they didn't have any scenes (at the time). I'm judgy with ships until I see the scenes

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
And the Silas/anyone and Kennett shipping annoyed me as well, so there's no contradiction here, I have facepalmed at Kennett and I facepalmed at klaroline before it was canon

That comment wasn't meant for you, Flora.

Never been a fan of crackships either. And people talk about the Camille chick too mucn and make too many assumptions considering we haven't even seen her. eveyrbody needs to calm the fuck down and have some patience.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

any "true" Caroline fan would want her to be single and figure out her life before getting into any relationship.

Okay I kind of disagree with this. All any Caroline fan wants is for there to be scenes and for her to be more than wallpaper. She's not going to be single, becuase this is tv, and romance is central to practically every character.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I'm going to go on a bit of a rant here. I reallly really enjoy Caroline's character. Shoot me, but I think she's one of the more well written characters on the show. She really is. You can hate her because her hair isn't curled to perfection every episode, for not accepting Delena (i'll never get that criticism btw), or for saying "seriously?" every 5 seconds (that criticism makes me :S. She's in high school. Get over it).  I was reading on ff earlier that people want Elena to be the one to kick her ass. LIke what the fuck? Not cool. 

I basically have a theory for why Caroline gets so much hate. TVD fandom is divided in two. There are those that watch for D/E/S centrally, and those that watch for Originals/Caroline/Tyler. Those who watch for D/E/S resent anything that takes attention away from them and want Caroline to stay insecure (circa season 1) and play second choice to Elena's first, simply because Elena's enchanted forest is that important.

But yeah, all this anti-Klaroline stuff is starting to annoy me. Yes, they might end. It sucks. But getting all pissy and starting off on how much Caroline needs to be darker, and how Klaus is not allowed to grow one iota is starting to annoy me. The latter annoys me b/c its that mentality that wants Klaus to stay a TVD, and bitch-to-D/E/S triangle, villian. He can be so much more than that.

Klaus can't stay a 1-dimensional villian forever. Is he going to be good? fuck no.  tbh Caroline and Klaus are the two characters I trust JP with. When Klaus stabbed her with that lamp, you knew right away JP would never sacrifice his character just for the sake of the romance. And Caroline's continued rejections (and her loyalty to Tyler) although annoying, really makes sense, and makes me like her that much more. Neither character is going to be changed (from dark to light or light to dark) for the other. And I like that. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad