Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

Say thanks to the sire bond Stefan, it’s the only way you could see Elena naked again anywaysThis is basic reverse psychology. At first it was all "Poor Damon. My baby can never be totally happy. The writers hate him" when the sire bond was just introduced. Then within the space of about a week or 2 the mood on the internet changed. Instead of internalizing the pain for they character and focussing on him, they began to project their rage outward by making fun of the ONE PERSON who has absolutely nothing to do with the enforcement of the bond and wants it to break immediately. How the flying fuck did they MORALLY and with a clean conscience say that the sire bond is the bomb and who cares about the bond when they obviously love each other and Stefan needs to go away and leave the sire bond alone because Elena doesn't want it to be broken........WHEN THE FUCK HAS DAMON EVER BACKED OFF FROM ELENA when she was with Stefan. The hypocrisy of this fandom is staggering. They find every excuse to justify the fact that having lost all basic control of your own emotions and actions is a good thing as they're being controlled by an overbearingly protective hot guy who had REPEATEDLY tried to force his own desisions down your throat. DE will always be epic in my eyes for the utter stupidity of its stans. Never met any as cray to be honest. They rival even the great GG stans and K-Pop stakers. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The trends are so pointless aside from when they do it on the night of new episodes. The actors may notice them but the writers don't care, look at how Kol was still trending, there was never a response. I don't think they're the craziest, but they sure as hell are annoying. DE and KC fandom are the most vocal, the most vocal will always appear crazy even if they have a fair amount of sane fans. 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

This is basic reverse psychology. At first it was all "Poor Damon. My baby can never be totally happy. The writers hate him" when the sire bond was just introduced. Then within the space of about a week or 2 the mood on the internet changed. Instead of internalizing the pain for they character and focussing on him, they began to project their rage outward by making fun of the ONE PERSON who has absolutely nothing to do with the enforcement of the bond and wants it to break immediately. How the flying fuck did they MORALLY and with a clean conscience say that the sire bond is the bomb and who cares about the bond when they obviously love each other and Stefan needs to go away and leave the sire bond alone because Elena doesn't want it to be broken........WHEN THE FUCK HAS DAMON EVER BACKED OFF FROM ELENA when she was with Stefan. The hypocrisy of this fandom is staggering. They find every excuse to justify the fact that having lost all basic control of your own emotions and actions is a good thing as they're being controlled by an overbearingly protective hot guy who had REPEATEDLY tried to force his own desisions down your throat. 

That was so beautiful...and true! Damon never backed off, I am pretty sure there was even an episode where he just told Stefan point blank that he is staying in MF and he is into Elena and Stefan has to just deal with it....which in my opinion is at least still better than sexing ur brother's ex and then not even having the courage to man up and tell him. Its funny that you mention Damon forcing his opinions down Elena's throat since that is exactly what DE fans used to complain about only wioth Stefan in mind...completely oblivious to the fact that both brothers did it except Stefan still left it up to Elena to decide whereas Damon just wanted things done his way.....But I will not get into the whole dynamics of that since its just a waste of typing air.....I just think that Nian clouds the judgement of so many DE fans that they find it legit to have an excuse for anything Damon does when it comes to Elena.

Never met any as cray to be honest. They rival even the great GG stans and K-Pop stakers. 

Ifts funny cos I used to think that there wasn't anything worse than Chair post s3 fans...To me Chair died the moment he traded her for a hotel...still at least Blair and Chuck knew how both insane they were about each other and insane as individuals and their insane addicted to each other relationship was still a bit more healthy than DE because they knew how fucked up they were....Blair at least acknowledged all the bad and horrible shit Chuck put her through and what can you do with such cases where her love for him was just like that. But Elena walks around like this is fine and ok, - thats why I loled when there was that scene when Elena, Bonnie and Caroline are sitting in Damon's bathroom and when Caroline calls Damon rightfully a man whore, Elena was all about Stefan being a ripper or something...anyway the moment she was like "I know you two have ISSUES with him" to Bonnie and Caroline....she seriously called everything that Damon did to Bonnie and Caroline ISSUES.....And even then Elena acknowledges (sort off) the stuff he did to other people but never on what he did to her....And that is why I was so glad when Stefan replied to her comment on him being with Becks after she killed her, - "And this would be the second time that Damon tried to kill Jeremy..so I guess nobody is perfect, right?"- GREAT QUOTE, if I were Stefan I would print that and hang it in a frame to wake up everyday and see it and understand that he needs to get out of this doomed relationship with that idiot.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

btw I was just thinking about this randomly. I really don't get why ppl think Ian would make a good Christian Gray (grey?? Idk I never read the stupid books). I am a BDSM fan though. Its all about the subtlety (sometimes) and the confidence (real confidence, not over-compensation). For some reason I'd think Paul would make a much better dominant.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Paul doesn't look his real age. Ian does, and that fits well for Christian. Ian playing Christain only has hype because Ian said he genuinely wants to audition for it. After he said that the fandom blew up, and I don't see Paul being interested in it at all, if he pokes fun at his own character (Stefan) then why'd he be into Christain Grey? I would watch it for Ian but I rly loathe the book

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I hate that the series is so famous. Its such a misrepresentation of what the genre is about. The fact that people who've read it want Ian to play Christian just shows me what a fucked up portrayal it is lol. its doing to that genre what Twilight did to vampires. Am so not looking forward to the movies.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Oh well, if he said it himself. I don't like Christian much though. So I guess it shouldn't matter lol

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I've been seing that everywhere as well. What exactly is this book all about? Never read it

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Twilight fanfic posing as BDSM romantic erotica.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Yes, and they want Nina to play Anastasia.....Lord help us. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad