Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
yes,Plenty of times.She says one thing,happens another,i remember the DE fandom raging when she promised them something physical and it only turned out to be dirty dancing lmao,
Posted at
2425 posts

We all know Caroline will get a new love interest next season. Caroline needs boys like people need water. I rathe have Silas than college boy #1 unless that boy is Robert pattinson 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
 Caroline needs boys like people need water

Lol. It is not worth risking her getting marysue'd just because you won't be thrilled with a random wolf or college boy. I'm certain she'll have an LI or a returning LI, but it wont be Silas.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Gayatri: Yes but I mean that's not such bad trolling right? She lets the fandom know when there's something they might be interesting coming up. But had she every stated so clearly about the direction of a 'couple'? Like she straight up said that if they ever were to put KC together, as in relationship together, that there would need to be something major going down. Then she says that two shows is an obstacle. Its just such a statement, you know? idk. I'm going to stay hopeful. Stupid I know, but whatever lol. I think i'm going to go read some of her comments on Delena. I'm curious now lol

@nicfanz: So you genuinly ship Silas and Caroline?? :O I always thought that was a joke lol. Wow. Dude, no. That just cannot happen. This dude is a serious villian. Not a dress buying villian.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I freaking hope as hell Maroline isn't revisited.I will cut Julie  a bitch if that happens.

Posted at
2425 posts

Just as long as its not Matt or Tyler again. I rather have Caroline single all her life living with 100 cats than relive they nightmare. Yuck x infinity. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

. I rather have Caroline single all her life living with 100 cats than relive they nightmare. Yuck x infinity

Lmao,me too nic,me too.

Posted at
2425 posts

Klaus is a serious villain despite the drawings and jewelry. Dude is cray. Silas can't be much worse than someone who killed their mom, dagger their whole family, and stabs the girl he "loves." 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

@Charishma she's more vague about DE, with KC she's been spouting positive comments but it could always be a way to make their fans get off her back.

But her interactions with klaus actually made her shine. You see her bitchy side come out. So it depends. I think Caroline works best with a complex darker character than someone like Matt or Tyler. If a SL w/ Silas can give her something to do then I'm all for it.      I get that you liked her dynamic with Klaus, but why would you want that recycled? She had nothing to do around Klaus but distract him (xept the sword stuff) so what could she possibly do with Silas. They are not going to have anyone corrupt Caroline, he is already corrupting Bonnie.
Posted at
Cooling

from ff

I actually thought PT had more chemistry w/JM than she did w/MT so I'm kinda curious to see how the Hayley/Klaus hook up will be.

lmao everyone has more chemistry with JM than with MT, please.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad