Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Okay Caroline and all the crying made him human. I went back and watched some scenes yesterday, and dude does have some pretty active tear ducts.

Posted at
Cooling
@Flora Also that TJ person, her posts are so weird. and pointless. Damon's secret too.
Posted at
2425 posts

No one can replace klaus but KC is not gonna happen. I'm trying to make the best out of a bad situation. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol, I think it will happen. JP talks out her ass or gets vague, but her and Morgan's last interviews seemed genuine.

@Flora Also that TJ person, her posts are so weird. and pointless. Damon's secret too.     I ALWAYS ignore their posts, it's like they feel that they need to contribute to the thread, so they just come up with anything but end up sounding random. But TJ throwing a fit at the Bamon hate was priceless. "Bye guys enjoy your Delena and Klaroline!"
Posted at

Your gifs are so old Kitty,

leave it to Red

I won't post the new ones because all the prissy damsels will rage at spoilers. 

And I love old gifs. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Awwww shucks you guys. Makes a girl feel so appreciated.......Never stop!

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
No one can replace klaus but KC is not gonna happen. I'm trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

It's still more likely to happen than Silas/Caroline. If Caroline gets a new LI next year (which I hope she doesn't but I bet she does), it's going to be some new college boy. Perhaps a human, since Plec liked Maroline so much? Also, sorry, but I read tumblr, twitter and various forums everyday and I haven't seen anyone shipping Saroline seriously. No offense.

she's more vague about DE, with KC she's been spouting positive comments but it could always be a way to make their fans get off her back.

But if she's lying, she's just delaying the inevitable backlash. It's not like she can fool the fans forever. And the hate will be even worse if they realise she played them instead of just being painfully honest or deliberately vague.

Plec can be disgustingly vague and confusing when she wants to, why be so clear about KC? It's a huge risk to take if she's not being honest. That's why i think she may be telling the truth about this.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
Lol Patri it sounds like you probably ran into sinaxi and loupgaroux, I follow the first one (mutually), we're friends but her crap with KR made me quit talking to her. I don't even mind her dislike for KC, her arguments for KR are just so contradicting.

I used to read sin's rants about Klaus, it felt refreshing to read someone who loves the character without brushing his flaws aside and doesn't have this perverted 'misunderstood soul' idea about him. I have the impression that she wasn't that bad (and she even liked dark!klaroline for a while) until she started hanging out with loup so much. Then she started crazily hating caroline, went overboard the klebekah ship and started being pretty delusional herself. As for loup, she ships everything incest ever (pretty much). They're both unbearable right now. They and their little group are one of the worst parts of the fandom (and that's an accomplisment if you think about how horrible the fandom is overall).

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

ITA with you on Plec. YES BASICALLY sin was bearable and likable when I first met her, she PMed me all the time I guess because she liked talking to me, but then she got closer to loup and came out with these delusional ideas about klebekah, then they act just as obnoxious as the KC fans they bitch about. She was one of my favorite Klaus fans so it's a shame, her Trevino hate was also refreshing but extreme, bc she snapped when he said he'd like to play Klaus for several episodes, lmao her rage was priceless 

Posted at
Cooling

then they act just as obnoxious as the KC fans they bitch about.

YES, I unf her because her Klaus related posts rn are all "shit KC'ers say". I can follow the damn tag for that, lol.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad